Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Ergh

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Default Ergh

What food is best after braces... I'm getting em monday! And should I get orange and blue to match my orange and blue shirts... TY

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

ADAM91 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Ergh

get hot pink braces...mhm...hot pink
    IGN: AÐAM
    CHECK OUT
    (THE BERET SHOPPE)
    BUYS OLD SCHOOL, PM ME

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Ice cream!
    (:< I am getting my braces off in a couple weeks!

Also, I've never gotten two colors for my braces because I think, "But what if it doesn't match with what I'm wearing?" not that it matters anyways but if you want orange and blue, then go for it. I currently have pink.
    Last edited by jaaaaaaaaack; 08-03-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

oh...have fun with that im on my second set right now, you'll be sore for 2-3 weeks. uhm..i dont recommend eating anything out of a straw or eating anything off metal silverware (i ate icecream after i for mine on and the metal hit my teeth and my whole set just went NUMB it hurt and felt rlly weird. try to use plastic ware if you can. DONT EAT IN THE CAR E.E IT HURTS IF YOU GO OVER A BUMP AND YOUR TAKING A DRINK AND YOUR STRAW JUST POKES YOUR BRACES IM LIKE OOOOOW and no. rule of braces: no yellow (looks like ***), orange (your teeth look like they havent been brushed in weeks), green (eh looks like salad in your teeth you can but bleh get a light green or neon), or brown (looks like poxop).
    I usually always do blue or purple. I had red once theres a couple colors out there that make your teeth like alot whiter just gotta find the right one for you, mine is bright blue
    Narwhales. Bai.

xAuroraSweetskaterx is offline Master Gamer

I would have been like...

If i was getting braces LOL

That sucks! Never had braces eat all the junk you want, cause later you cant.
    Last edited by xAuroraSweetskaterx; 08-03-2013 at 11:30 PM.

pokegroup is offline Banned

No metal items near your teeth.
    Ontop of that, eat nothing but soup. Mmmmmmmm...
    Or you can eat liquids, squishy solids, and pocky.
    Buy lots of pain relief.

What do the first 4 letters say?!

TY Jack I have plenty Ice cream and TY for the info on metal Dawn

No-L GamingTV~

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Yeah no problem. Yogurt is probably okay too. To be honest, the first thing I ate after I got my braces was a doughnut lol.

I had completely forgot of metal hurts so bad after you get them on ;-;

When I first got my braces, I got a list of foods I shouldn't eat but I didn't listen to it. Just do not eat caramel ._.
    Also when I got my braces, my face hurt really bad so I took painkillers and my face was super numb and felt really heavy (I couldn't keep my head up!). o_o has that happened to anybody else ?

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    Yeah no problem. Yogurt is probably okay too. To be honest, the first thing I ate after I got my braces was a doughnut lol.

I had completely forgot of metal hurts so bad after you get them on ;-;

When I first got my braces, I got a list of foods I shouldn't eat but I didn't listen to it. Just do not eat caramel ._.
    Also when I got my braces, my face hurt really bad so I took painkillers and my face was super numb and felt really heavy (I couldn't keep my head up!). o_o has that happened to anybody else ?
    The last part true and yo like my sis.

No-L GamingTV~

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by xAuroraSweetskaterx View Post
    I would have been like...

If i was getting braces LOL

That sucks! Never had braces eat all the junk you want, cause later you cant.
    ROFL nah its not bad... i almost fell asleep while they were putting them on me. Also you can actually eat everything c:! Your ortho is like NO PEANUTS, GUM, POPCORN NOTHING! im like pft i have 6 bags of popcorn in my 1st week of getting my braces on again and it doesnt hurt anything. If you chew gum get sugar free gum so it wont stick on your braces. (I dont chew gum anymore because i have TMJ) peanuts i dont rlly eat peanuts but they are fine too. I've eaten EVERYTHING they told me not to do and nothing EVER broke or came loose or came undone. I've asked my friends too before and they have never broken anything either. It srsly doesnt matter but i wouldnt recommend eating any of those things in 3 weeks if you want popcorn suck on it for a little bit then swallow try not to bite....oh my god i talk alot -EXPERT ON BRACES- haha xD
    Narwhales. Bai.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast