Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Icon3 Dream On! Share Your Dreams Here!

What dreams have you had? Share your dreams! Good ones, bad ones, or just plain strange ones, it doesn't matter. They can go from being eaten alive to a flying waffle saying hi to you! And they might even come true! They can tell the future sometimes. What dreams/nightmares have you had?

I had a dream where I was at the store getting a cart and then everyone in the store started to stare at me with glowing red eyes and they started to walk toward me slowly, trapping me. When their mouths started foaming, I woke up.

What's your dream?

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Dream On! Share Your Dreams Here!

I once had a dream, where I was living in my own apartment. And the hospital called me telling me that my died in a car accident. That's when I woke up. Strange thing is, when I woke up, my cell phone was laying next to my pillow.

That's my only dream that I can remember.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

You know what's weird? It's not even a dream, but a tiny flash of the future sparking in your sleep. Something as tiny as the writing of the letter G or picking up a pen to something as large as a flicker of glass killing you appears for just a second, then flies away. Even stranger, the feeling of deja-vu when it occurs.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I had a repetitive one when I little...
    In this dream I was the last kid in a single file line of many other little kids all skipping through some forest in the night and we were all following the lead of this Hag of a lady who had with her in hand a bottle and she kept drinking it.. and it seemed to be bottomless... We all skipped through this hollow log tunnel that introduced us all into this gigantic, immaculate white ballroom of a sort with a dome ceiling and inside it were many people who were dancing as if we arrived at a masquerade ball and everyone dancing were wearing masks and we were all for no reason in white suddenly, like everyone else was... There was this long table that went from end to end of the room and the only thing not white in the room was a red punch bowl at one end of that table.. and the Hag lady who never seemed to separate her mouth from that bottle... poured some of her bottle into the punch and suddenly she went insane into a screaming rampage
    with a sort of crazy looking sword that wasn't with her before.. I can't get into much detail about the rest of the dream because its a bit disturbing but in the end the dome ceiling was leaking a fluid down to the walls and flooded the inside all over and I was the only one left alive that I could tell and was floating on something...and just paralyzed in fear because it was like a slaughter house around me and I still heard screams that seemed to be just echos in result of what had already happened...but couldn't tell... And this was repetitive for me..
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 02-16-2011 at 02:50 AM.
    Playing DCUO now

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I have lots of Dae ja voo dreams, so I like can see into the future sometimes.... its really weird, cuz IDK when they real or random. My least favorite was when I was 6 .... ( please note this is NOT a future dream)...:

I was with my family at this resort thing, and then there was this swimming pools. 12 of them, and the last one had sharks in it... And I saw this skelaton in a orange and purple bowtie go into this closet thing, and I followed him. Then I was in this medium sized room with yellow wallpaper and red carpets. And all of my friends from school were trapped in it too, and he trapped me in it. Then there was this ugly phone that started ringing, and when he answered it a untied meh friends and ran out, then I was magically in a hotel room that looked JUST like my little bro room, and my mom is like A VOLCANO IS ABOUT TO ERUPT!!!!! And then I woke up.
    THE END!!!!!

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Azure Coldlake is offline Amateur Gamer

I never really have any good dreams, but something funny happened a few weeks ago. I was dreaming that some people were out to get me... and this girl was approaching me so I kicked at her... The funny thing was that I actually physically kicked in my sleep. Unfortunately for me, my bed is right next to the window, so I kicked the blinds and knocked one of them down, and I made a lot of noise... good thing I didn't break the window or anything...

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Oh, gosh, I do all the things I do in dreams.Like when I was trying to push away a guy that seemed to be annoying, I pushed my pillow off my bed.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER