Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Doggie Troubles....

I'm having doggie troubles and I am searching help. No, she's not acting up, no, she didn't hurt anybody, the problem is.....she might be pregnant. (so she might have puppies)

My mom saw her and began to wonder so she looked up the signs and...she has every one of them. (how it may have happened God only knows)

So, I need help. How can we actually know, because she may have the signs but we have no surefire way to know, except a vet. (which we can't afford)

Please help in any way you can, I'm just worried for her......(she's only about 10 months old)

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Doggie Troubles....

aww i guess i have a way of helping, 2 ways really...
    1: Try looking up the internet, maybe she is not pregnant. (The internet DOES know everything)
    2:Try selling stuff to see if you can aford a vet. Garage sale is one. Do you anything you don't need? You could sell that. how much do vets cost anyway?
    Also, i hope your 10 month-year-old doggie feels all right. Yet i recommed you search it up. She is a baby, i dount she could have puppies yet only god knows. If your dog could understand me, or talk...tell her that i hope she is going to feel better sooner or later, or not have puppies...well not now. =)
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla Kaya View Post
    aww i guess i have a way of helping, 2 ways really...
    1: Try looking up the internet, maybe she is not pregnant. (The internet DOES know everything)
    2:Try selling stuff to see if you can aford a vet. Garage sale is one. Do you anything you don't need? You could sell that. how much do vets cost anyway?
    Also, i hope your 10 month-year-old doggie feels all right. Yet i recommed you search it up. She is a baby, i dount she could have puppies yet only god knows. If your dog could understand me, or talk...tell her that i hope she is going to feel better sooner or later, or not have puppies...well not now. =)
    Well, she is capable of having puppies. When we bought her they said she'd be ready at 7 months, and she's already officially became an "adult", physically.....

We did look up on the internet the signs, and she has every last one. We couldn't find anything else to help, except to go to a vet. The price would probably be above 1k, which my family is already 2 months behind our house payments, and we don't really have much to sell....I'm just lost. The only advice people gave is to go to a vet an have the puppies killed. o.o

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Don't. I have an idea. Just let it be. That way when she has the puppies. You can sell/give away to a new home. See? So, just let her be and have them if she is. :3
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Well, to confirm it all, research your dog's effects on a safe and trusted site, such as Wikipedia. If she shows a majority of the signs, it is best to start getting ready. (And i heard this all from a safe and proved book with the ASPCA's seal of approval, so do not worry.)

Predoing: Check again to make absolute sure that your dog might have pregnancy.

Preparation
    1. Gather up a few soft blankets and a box. Make sure that, depending on your dog's size, the box is from 18'' long and 13'' wide. Cut it so that it has 1 safe drop as an enterance and the rest is about 3-5'' tall. This is your dog's 'safe birthing haven'. Be sure to put the box where there is not too much action in the house, like in the laundry room or in a quiet little corner, and to not let anyone mess with the mother while she is in there.

Food and Water
    2. Your best chance at having healthy puppies is buying moist puppy food for the mother. The nutrients are better for the growing babies. Put them in a bowl just outside of the box's enterance. Make sure to have a second bowl filled with clean water.

Birth
    3. Wait until your dog had significant signs of stress and anxiety. Have a responsible and authorised parent or adult remove the babies. count all of them, and let them drink a little milk. After that, leave them near the mother for the night.

Puppies!
    4. Once the puppies are born, think of names for them! After that, have an adult go to your local pet shop or human society with you and have them identified. Buy a couple of simple toys such as a soft, fuzzy ball (The recomended size is at least as big as a tennis ball or larger so they will not choke) and another bag of moist or dry puppy food. Do not let them escape the safe haven! Wait until they are 1-2 weeks old, that is when they are able to leave the haven. Before doing so, tuck away all wires, and make a little corner where they can wee-wee. Puppy proof most dangerous things, and start house-breaking them. Now, doing so, wait until they are 3-4 weeks old. This is the approved adopting/giving away time. Make sure that they go with responsible adults and let the adopters meet all of the regular requirements.

This is your tipical puppy guide. I hope this helped!

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Ella, I would give you a rep point, but it won't let me. ^^;
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Aww..I don't have any advice but to leave your dog when it needs to be left, and
    look for signs of distress or something.

I'm not an animal expert, since we aren't allowed any pets 'cause my dad is allergict to nearly all of them
    hello

Orangecat123 is offline Newbie Explorer

Mine only advice is sell things to take her into the vet and if she is gonna have pups, wait till she has them then do whatever you want to with them then get her FIXED! There are low coast spy and nutering(sp?) clicnings. We took our new kitten we had found by our door and got her fixed for free but we "donated" ten bucks..

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

When dogs are having puppies they usually don't need help from a vet.
    I don't know what more to say
    But good luck and I hope that everything will work out.
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

☆☆☆

randomgirl is offline Amateur Gamer

Look it up... My dog was pregnant and she just got bigger an ate more. We just let her give birth naturally ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast