Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kessha is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Did she quit or not? A question about Crystal Bluegem.

So i have been hearing rumors that Crystal Bluegem, house builder extrodinare has decided to quit free realms. Did she or did she not? Cause im hearing two sides of this one person said she is taking a break and starting a new character and trying to be normal. Someone said she is taking a break then coming back. Someone else said she quit for good, and some one else said she is making a new character and still playing but is waiting for her fame to go down then she will resume being Crystal. So who knows anything about this? She hasnt been online for like three weeks her profile said. SOs post if you know.
    I could careless is she quit. I deleted her a long time ago. I just want to know cause then maybe i can have a rise of fame. hopefully maybe idk.
    Last edited by Kessha; 12-05-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Did she quit or not? A question about Crystal Bluegem.

Well, if she didn't delete her account, then she definitely didn't QUIT.
    But, yes, she could be taking a break. In fact, I felt like I needed a break from FR; so, I took a break for about 2 months. Then, I came back. It's nothing to worry about. We all need a break sometimes.

Myth is offline Pro Gamer

Yes i believe she took a break

I took a three month break from FR a while back

I agree we all need a break
    IGN: Europe, like the continent. Yes, my character is a continent, it's very snazzy.

Currently guildless

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

I took a break for four mounths and came back today

we all take breaks
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

she probably didn't quit...i took a two month break a little while ago and it was great
    like they are saying we all need breaks

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

She probably took a break due to NOOBS. She looked like she got so annoyed when we were at Tada's fort when a billion noobs were trying to get past. I took a break a while ago..it last four months. Not purposely...but needed

Jimienta is offline Pro Gamer

Shes probably taking some time because i know her
    cuz well she is my sis in game freerealms
    and every-day at her house there would be like a millon people surrounding her.
    RYAN HIGAAA<333
    School = Sevin cra-ppy Hours of our lives, xD

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

I agree with most people. I think she took a break. If she didn't delete her account then probably.
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

I don't think she quit, she's my friend on Free Realms but does not talk ANY! i hope she didn't quit! if she did it might be cuz off all the friends and whispers she probably has?
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Well, Once I was at Ben's House, and Crystal was there. I got locked ouside (D But I just waited around in the corner. They eventually did open it up, but Crystal was in some type of tower thing, so we couldn't reach her. Ben kind of made us go through parts, and usually locked us. I don't think he did it on purpous, I think it was just because of all of the Noobs on thier rides trying to get up were covering the block. But on the other hand, why would he lock us out?Anyway, Crystal got really annoyed, and ppl were yelling to report Ben when he didn't do anything. I fell bad for Ben. *Sigh* Looks like Megusium will take the lead, she's also a good builder, and I know because she's my freind. She isn't a popular, but I usually see her advertising her home in parties and the Member Chat too. Looks like Crystal has some competition!
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast