Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By toxy219
  • 1 Post By ninjablade2000

Title: Depressed

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

Default Depressed

(Everything i'm gonna say is from my real life) So i'm very depressed no one talking to me no one hanging out with me no one cares. It's as if everyone thinks I have died and am no longer their but I am in all my nothingness. This girl that people say likes me and I (kinda) like her I knew her since 1st grade but now she doesn't talk to me started over a year ago , but other girls I like are acting the same way towards me.One more example would be the girl i've known since my birth who was always by my side and I was always by her side (people said they thought me and her would be married). This isn't meant to make people take pitty on me it's just so I can try to get this off my chest , thw worse part of it all is i'm "shy" and a very quiet person so it's be hard for me to express anything to anybody and i'm not in the best shape yet i'm strong and protective but i'm so depressed right now.
    Jade Stormypaws likes this.
    Still here and still around

Jade Stormypaws is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Depressed

I'm sorry you are depressed, I know how it feels, but I can't ever know exactally how ur situation feels and again I am sorry no one talked to me in a while either none of my friends and the boy everyone said I would be married to- (and that I have had a major crush on since about kindergarten) - hasn't talked to me in over about 3 years now I'm super shy too to the point of not talking to no one but my family, then the cutting started bout a year or so ago which I have stopped recently.. just remember when it seems like ur at the bottom bright side u have no were to go but up but it sucks to have to put on a fake smile everyday I really hope things get better for you.
    "The page may be torn, but you can still read the book."
    IGN:
    Jade Stormypaws
    Guild: Eternâl

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Hello
    I've been depressed before. So, I know how it is. I just wanted to let you know that you'll be in my prayers.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

It's terrible for me because i keep getting sick and everyone thinks it's my fault
    Still here and still around

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

i went through a time when no one would talk to me at school, due to a false rumor spread about me. I was left reading my book at the benches, alone for almost 2 months, and I know how you feel. it hurts. ALOT. but it's just a phase. it will pass and you will be happy again. Just like it did for me.
    And don't worry, i'm very shy also. And the reason why i was left alone for 2 months was because I was too shy to clear it up, or ask to hang out with anyone. You need to get the courage to fix this, and make it right. Because I was wrong for being alone and thinking someone will come and comfort me. But no one did. And no one would have if i hadn't stood up, and done something. I hope with all my heart that you will be okay, because it just hurts my heart when i see someone that is alone, because i know just how they feel. I wish you the best. You are in my prayers.

IGN: Toxic Ammie

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

That has been my life for the past 2/3 years.
    But on top of that, people tease me, and hurt me mentally & physically.
    But I've bought it to a teacher now, and things are patching up, of course I've still got depression, so basically if you need anyone to talk to, I'm all ears - I've put up with it for the past 2 or so years.
    Jade Stormypaws likes this.
    hello