Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    unicornlover10 Guest

Default The Dentist Chat Thread For The 31st

so whens the last time you went to the dentist? You have to go like every year or twice a year. Why did I bring up this subject? Well today I have to go to the dentist to get my tooth sealed. It all started on my dentist check up for school so then the dentist said I need to get my teeth sealed. They put something on my teeth and it dries and hardens. Well that's because 4 of my teeth have deep pits where food can get in and toothbrushes can't. 4 wisdom teeth of mine need to be sealed with $45 per sealing.
    ________
    $180 am I correct? plus there might be extra because I also need to get my teeth cleaned.
    So when's the last time you've been to the dentist?

Trying to get that activity award! Gonna get it tomorrow! Well good night everyone! I also need to change my avatar, signature, and I have to earn my credits and that activity award! I need to get one star filled up! That to do list for VPI will wait tomorrow. So good night! Wow only 2 chatters on last DCT. hmmm well enjoy the new sections.

599 points level 11 I will get to level 12 soon ok? I'll leave when I get to level 12 and have 75-80% activity. That's how much I want the award. Plz donate. You donate to me I donate to you back. It's true you know!
    Last edited by unicornlover10; 05-30-2008 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Dentist Chat Thread For The 31st

I have had my teeth sealed before and got more done a year or two ago.
    I had the dentist laughing - he couldn't believe my old ones were STILL there (They are getting closer to 10 years old... I think LOL).

I usually go two times a year - once for a cleaning, once for a cleaning and checkup.

Good luck with the awards! Im sure you can do it

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

As does Missgnomie, I go about two times a year. every six months.. I think ?

Anyway.

I got my teeth sealed, Its not that bad. I still have about maybe.. three.. or two left ? Some new teeth are coming In, Ouch! I hate when the molers come In.

GL With your awards, hope the dentist goes well!

unicornlover10 Guest

Thank you guys! Rep points and credits to both of you! Well I'm here and well it felt weird for an hour but I'm fine now. Teeth sealed. Didn't even hurt one bit. They cleaned by teeth and put flurite in it. I couldn't eat for half an hour. The last dentist I couldn't eat for one hour. I got my wisdom teeth sealed the bottom. Next the top wisdom teeth.

cherry101461 Guest

Hey Guys.
    WI IP banned me and I don't know why...

unicornlover10 Guest

I will explain about tooth sealing to people that don't know.
    Mostly done to molars. It happens when your teeth have deep pits. Like deep holes in them. Food can get in those pits and no matter how you brush the toothbrush cannot fit into those deep pits. Now they can seal them. Put something over them. They put some gel over it and a light and it seals. It's painless.

Cherry what comes up when you log into WI?

I can't log in it says Server Is Full. I think I've been banned. I asked a user on my website to look at my profile and she said that User not found. They deleted me or something. maybe it's a glitch. Well cherry I know you from the DCT. I'm darkshahow on WI.
    Last edited by unicornlover10; 06-01-2008 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

cherry101461 Guest

Weird, I had a dentist check-up yesterday and thye had to work on my molar ^.^

Well when I click the forums button, there's either a whtie screen or a "The server is too busy at the moment. Tyr again later."
    I refresh, and same message.
    So I come back later, same message.

unicornlover10 Guest

I can't log in it says Server Is Full. I think I've been banned. I asked a user on my website to look at my profile and she said that User not found. They deleted me or something. maybe it's a glitch. Well cherry I know you from the DCT. I'm darkshahow on WI.

cherry101461 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by unicornlover10 View Post
    Yeah you got banned.
    WI is banning alot of users lately...

unicornlover10 Guest

Wow cherry same problem with me. Well IDK if you remember me. I want to go back on WI. Some users are experiencing this. Oh dear

Really? I'm asking Justin, COWS4YOU why I've been banned! They probably banned the other two accounts I have....I think I know who.

Someone who owns a Webkinz website has been tattling on me. They probably asked weeded100 and probably told a mod/admin and they banned me. Oh oh oh they blammed me for being a person I don't even know!
    Last edited by unicornlover10; 06-01-2008 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast