Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default December Chat Thread!!! It's a very good month :)

Wow, i can't believe its December already. I love December. Lots of family time, good food and i love playing games with everyone. I have only gotten a few gifts so far, so i'll need to get a lot more to finish up.

Anyone have any good gift suggestions? Things you really love or would love to get?

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: December Chat Thread!!! It's a very good month :)

Ack, I only got a few gifts so far too =3

but Christmas Is only like.. yeah away =DDD

Peepo unburied himself today! peeeepooo <33
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

hunk109 is offline Explorer

webkinz, CP trading cards and plushies are good ideas. And I'm getting my new phone (Samsung Instinct) for xmas! So excited!!!

HAPPY DECEMBER!

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

I love to give webkinz and chick fil a calendars out (What other calendar would I give out?) Gift cards are also a nice gift that many like to receive. I have some gifts already but need to crack down and get them. Still plenty of time I say
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

I think a lot of people get others webkinz. .. I do too! I'd tell you what webkinz, but, sheesh, my sister comes onto this site I still need to get 1 more webkinz. :| IDK what type she wants, however.

I caught biggie out today! HE LIVESSSSSS.

He was eating his favorite snack (Dried pumpkin!) and The Dish was empty.. no surprise there..-sigh-
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

that is great that you saw biggie!

Can you say what 1 webkinz you need?
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Hmm. I dunno what to get her ^_____________^;;

So yeah, otherwise I'd post =D

and yes Its great that I saw biggie!! he drank at least 2 1/2 dishes of water, though! >.<

He's been out all day :]

IDK maybe I'll get her... well, I dunno. maybe a type of monkey she wants >=]
    -Dale Carnegie

WOW, that is a lot of water isn't it? How much do they normally drink in a day?

Got my tree up now so I am a happy COW
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Well, usually about 4 or 5 dishes, cows. but I fill them up little by little. The salt water one was empty, but that seems to be a favorite and the salt water was down here, so I just dumped some fresh water Into It.. for now. I have to clean it out.

well, we cut a medicine cut in half and tried the honey - I think Googles terrified of it.. he fell into it o_o and got stuck. yeahhh, not a very good thing. I helped him out and got most of the honey off, however...

We got two new crabs yesterday on a hunt for a bit one.. Mr.twisty (Hes In a tree snail's shell!) And cheese curl - they were both pretty active.

Mr.twisty was a save, more then anything.

He was missing a leg, and had the cutest shell. so we picked him up and discovered hes missing 3 quaters of his left leg, his small pincher, and an entire right leg =[

he'll get them back eventually~

hopefully they all discover the honey soon. apparently its popular with a lot of other crabs. I'd like biggie to try It, seeing as he could fit his entire claw in there and still not fall in. Its like an "Energy" Booster to most.

but yeah.. Hey! its seems everyone has a tree up except us. we need to get ours up, lol
    -Dale Carnegie

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Cows, i like your calendar choice! I love to eat there.

Flablo, Congrats on the addition to your family. I have to ask if you get a discount on the crabs with parts missing. lol You will definitely make a good parent some day, because you are taking good care of your hermit crabs. Most kids would give up and let the parents do it.

Well our tree isn't up yet either. We'll put it up when our friend delivers it.

I love getting and giving gift cards. People sometimes like to pick out there own stuff.

WELL, i just found out this week i have shingles. Its related to chickenpox and its supposed to be painful. ugh. They are on my thigh and will probably last about a month. NOT what i need at Christmas time, but it could always be worse. At least hubby has a laptop i can use if i can't get down the steps to my computer. And i love to read, so hopefully that will pass the time.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast