Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Default December 3rd Chat thread

Back to school for most everyone. Some schools are out today due to the weather, be careful and have fun. How many of you got to register you kookey this weekend??

Uppies is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: December 3rd Chat thread

I got my Penguin, Sid the Kid registered today!

jennybobenny Guest

I registered two of ours but I told my daughters that they had to wait to register I want to make sure that they are going to get everything they were promised because if this is how the site is going to be then I may just take the rest of mine back. I know that there needs to be some patience, I am sure that this is not a small undertaking. However those of us who have had these kookeys for months and were supposed to be able to register them in October, were fine with waiting until December but after all of that waiting and being assured that it would be worth the wait I am just plain dissapointed. If the site was not ready then they should have pushed it back and been realistic and not sold the items until things were working. I know that they are blamng it on the influx of people who registered, but what did they expect people have been waiting for months. When it finally opened on the 2nd people were excited and wanted to be able to use what they paid for and had been promising their kids. I am just really dissapointed in how they have handled things. There is no reason that they could not have updated their webpage on the GRAND OPENING Dec. 1st. To let us know that it wasn't going to happen. I hope that in writing this that someone from 10Vox sees this and realizes how bad this really is. I have tired to contact them with over 25 e-mails and never got a response back and that has been since October. I just really hope this gets fixed and the hype of being a KooFounder(Which is what made all of us happy to wait) is a promise that is kept. I have 4 little girls who are anxiously waiting to play with their new friends!!!

faeoori Guest

I got Geoffrey the giraffe registered mid through yesterday. Tons of glitches, but still fun.

Rowan Guest

I registered Apollo the T-Rex. He's waiting for the welcome wagon and koofounder gifts to invite his sister, Artemis the Brachiosaurus. We live in a tree house. Hope to be famous archers some day, thus the names!

Really, really enjoying it - so much that MOM might have to get her own account (me lol)!

mommaB is offline Explorer

Good Morning! our school's today had a delayed opening.. so the kids were excited about that.
    How is everyone doing?

Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

I registered RockinRex my T-Rex on Saturday. I actually like a change from Webkinz World once in a while and I think Kooland has potential when they get the bugs fixed.

mommaB is offline Explorer

none of the stores here have even gotten any Kookeys in.. one place I had asked said they were doubtful they would even order them..

redvelvetroses is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by mommaB View Post
    none of the stores here have even gotten any Kookeys in.. one place I had asked said they were doubtful they would even order them..
    awwwww. theres always ebay :nod:

Melanie_V. Guest

I got my penguin off of ebay. I can look for the sellers name if you'd like. She was great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast