Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Dec 4th Chat

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Default Dec 4th Chat

Everyone getting their Christmas shopping done? If you need to mail packages to family members, lets not wait too long to do it. I would hate for anyone to stand in those lines for awhile

glamorousgirl Guest

Default Re: Dec 4th Chat

Oh!Hi cows4u!Yay 1st post!I can't wait for christmas and if anyof you need help 4 a wish list go on guide's and howto's!

Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Good morning all! I'll be doing some major Holiday package mailing on Friday. I have SO much to ship.

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

You're way ahead of me --- I haven't started shopping yet. I'm going shopping on Wednesday and hope to do it in one day(is there any chance of that! lol) If I succeed maybe I can mail stuff on Thursday or Friday. Today's project is to get the big tree up. Anyone want to come help with that?

kookeysfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bearlover View Post
    You're way ahead of me --- I haven't started shopping yet. I'm going shopping on Wednesday and hope to do it in one day(is there any chance of that! lol) If I succeed maybe I can mail stuff on Thursday or Friday. Today's project is to get the big tree up. Anyone want to come help with that?
    me too? I hope there would be a Christmas Tree in Kooland Store

Uppies is offline Amateur Gamer

I am buying gifts on line for my family members that are out of town. That way they are shipped for me.

I am hoping for some more Christmas items for KooLand too! Did you see the santa hat in the clothing store?
    Last edited by Uppies; 12-04-2007 at 11:58 AM.

nr7769 Guest

I haven't even started my shopping yet... I am one of those last minute shoppers... Every year I tell myself, next year I'm starting early...

redvelvetroses is offline Explorer

We havent started shopping yet. Im sure well end up doing it online this year. Save on gas and avoid crazy mall people. Guess we are lucky since my mom and grandparents live 7 blocks from my in-laws. So no post office lines for us.

glamorousgirl Guest

Hi!what's up!Do you know what you want 4 x-mas?

kitten1462 is offline Amateur Gamer

I want KooKeys for X~Mass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome to the Wonderful land of Narnia! Only a wardrobe away! Please visit my blog! It needs cool peeps like you! LOL Here is a link: http://kitttensabouteverythingblog.wordpress.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast