Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Default dec 16th chat thread

Have you guys seen how bad the malls are packed...oh my. The exit ramp was backed up on the highway. Did anyone dare to go to the malls this weekend?

Ellen Guest

Default Re: dec 16th chat thread

I went to the mall people don't usually go to
    Originally I was supposed to go to the really crowded and big mall with my friends but then my friends dad cancelled because he said there was "no sale" which he got from a seven year old. But then my dad came to the rescue and took the rest of my friends
    I'm still not done though

There were huge sales at that mall. Some stores were 50% off. Others were buy one, get one free. My friends and I shopped till we dropped. And boy did we drop :buck2:
    That was my first shopping trip without an adult. I can't wait till next year

tacobell222 Guest

Second post YAY anyway Hi COWS

And I haven't seen the malls yet. Sheep are on my computer YAY (I know I'm so random but its true theres little animated sheep flying everywhere)
    Last edited by tacobell222; 12-16-2007 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

momlovestocook is offline Explorer

I have not been to any malls lately. The grocery store was bad enough yesterday LOL. Everybody was stocking up before the big storm today I think.
    My brother and his wife took my girls to the mall last night to get their Christmas present(build a bear). It is the first time they went there so they were very excited. The girls said you could hardly walk when they were in the food court.
    I do need to get out to finish shopping one day this week-not looking forward to it though.

Rowan Guest

Ugh! We went to the mall yesterday, we wanted to go to a movie but it was so unbearably crowded we turned around and decided to go to an early matinee today. The traffic was so bad near the mall it took us an hour to get to the theater when it normally takes 10-15 minutes from home.

glamorousgirl Guest

No,I didn't went to the mall but hi everyone!

Uppies is offline Amateur Gamer

Hello all!

I have been staying away from the malls. I still have not figured out what to get a couple of people on my list though.

crazyyessy8 Guest

Hi 2 everyone!What's up!

tacobell222 Guest

Wow this chat thread isn't as stocked as WI's

crazyyessy8 Guest

Oh,my day was so wonderfull today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast