Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Daily Brain Teasers

Answers will be posted tomorrow! Have fun!

1) How many of each kind of animal did Moses take on the ark?

2) What is the only word in the English language that has 6 letters, all in alphabetical order?

3) An old man wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn't know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things that filled the room, so he obtained his father's fortune. What were the two things that the man bought and what was able to fill the room?

4) There was once a lazy man. His father was angry that he did not help in the fields and gave him a task to accomplish. He asked his son to bring him something to eat, something to drink, something to feed the pig and something that would grow a crop, all contained in one item. What did the son bring his father?

5) A boy is stuck on a deserted island. There is a bridge to connect the island to the mainland. Halfway across the bridge there is a guard. The guard will not let anyone from the mainland to the island, or anyone from the island to the mainland. If the guard catches someone, he sends him or her back. The guard sleeps for 30 seconds and then is awake for 5 minutes. The island is surrounded by man-eating sharks, and the boy does not have anything with him except for his own shirt and his pants. It takes the boy 1 minute to cross the bridge. How does he cross the bridge without getting caught?

6) What does this say?
    STOOD
    MISS
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Daily Brain Teasers

That's some big font... Hard to read P:

1. Wow this almost got me..... stupid sunday school. It's Noah's Ark, not Moses. Moses took the people into Israel.

2. "Almost" is the word

3. 2 things to create light to fill the room so a match and something that would burn... candle, straw, etc.

4. Water? Corn? x.O idk what would do all that and feed a pig.

5. I've heard this one before.... He goes half way to the guard then turns around so it looks like he's actually trying to get from the mainland to the island and the guard sends him back.

6. Misunderstood (miss under stood). I got a few pages of this in high school when my teacher was bored.

YOU | BETWEEN | ME <-- for example ^^

KNEE
    LIGHTS LIGHTS

B
    BOW
    W

ZERO
    °
    °
    °
    °
    °
    °

BELT
    HITTING

Ahh so fun.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Answers:
    1) It wasn't moses, it was Noah
    2)Almost
    3)The wise son brought a candle and a box of matches. After lighting the candle, the light filled the entire room.
    4)A watermelon. The flesh to eat, the juice to drink, the rind to feed the pig and the seeds to grow a crop.
    5)The boy runs halfway across the bridge and turns around. The boy looks like he is running to the island and is sent to the mainland.
    6)Misunderstood
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

kim coldrock is offline Amateur Gamer

1 it was 2 of each
    umm 2 all of them
    3 a wife and kids
    4 seeds
    5 go a cross when gard is a sleep
    6miss under stood

'On The Dance Floor'

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Bleh 5/6 lol. Gonna go try for all the questions in the next one.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*