Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Daily Brain Teasers

I'm running low on coins so the first person to get them all right gets a HUG

1) You are in a bathroom with stone walls and no windows. You start to run a bath when the handles come off and there is no way of turning the tap off. You can't escape because the door is locked and there are no windows. The room will flood and you will drown. How can you save yourself?

2) A man was outside taking a walk, when it started to rain. The man didn't have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes got soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?

3) There are eight chairs around a table. There is a mom, grandpa, sister, brother, aunt, grandma, uncle, another sister, another mom, another brother, a dad, a father- in- law, a mother in law, another dad and one more uncle. They're all seated comfortably. How is this possible with only eight chairs?

4) A miller asks to marry the king's daughter. The king makes a deal with the miller and says he will write yes on one card and no on another card. The miller will have to draw one card in front of the whole village. The night before the miller was to draw the card he heard that the king was going to write no on both cards. How can the miller be sure he gets to marry the king's daughter?

5) This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

6) There are 2 men who are hairdressers. They are the only ones in town. Everyone in town goes to them and never goes to hairdressers out of town. You decide to go to the hairdressers. The one on the left has a big bald patch in the middle of his head. The one on the right's hair is lovely and shiny with no hair out of place. So, which one do you choose, the one on the left, or the one on the right?
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Daily Brain Teasers

1. Press the drain in the bathtub? Or pull the plug, however it works.

2. He must be bald lol. No hair, can't get wet :]

3. The 8 extra people are the relations to one another. Like the father-in-law is also the grandpa, etc.

4. I'm not sure. Bring his own? Hard to trick the king.

5. It doesn't contain the letter "e" (being a vowel and all, hard to do) I had to read this one like 3 times very slowly.

6. Is this an opinion question? o.O I'd choose the guy on the left because if there's only 2, he obviously shaved off a chunk of the other dude's hair, therefore making him terribad.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Answers:

1) Pull the plug in the tub
    2) The man was bald
    3) The mom, grandma and mother-in-law are all one person. The mom, aunt, sister are all one person. The brother and uncle are one person. The Dad, father-in-law and grandpa are one person. The sisters are one person. The brothers are one person. The uncles are one person. The dads are one person. Total amount of people=8.
    4) He draws his card, rips it up and tells the king to read what's on the card that isn't ripped. The king will draw the no card so the people will think the millers card said yes.
    5) The letter E, the most common letter in the English language is missing from the entire paragraph!
    6) The one on the left, the hairdressers have to do each other's hair.
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

5/6 isn't so bad I guess <.<

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

not bad at all

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Erm... Make more! I had to think number three out, and number two was easy. My brother asks me things like that all the time.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

kim coldrock is offline Amateur Gamer

1 take plug out of bath tub
    2 the man was bald
    3 they are the same ppl

'On The Dance Floor'