Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Daily Brain Teasers #3

1) A thief was brought before a king to receive his punishment. The king, feeling merciful, asked the thief how he would like to die. The thief told him, and the king let him go. How did the thief wish to die?

2) You leave home and go to your right. You reach a corner and turn left. You reach another corner and turn left again. You reach another corner and turn left again and go home. When you get there, there is a person with a mask there waiting for you. What's happening?

3) A man is lying dead in the middle of a clearing, in the middle of a forest, in the middle of a puddle, in a scuba suit. How did he die?

4) You are coming back from a vacation. You want to go to village A. Village A always tells the truth, never lies. Village B always lies and never tells the truth. So, you come across two paths one leads to village A and the other leads to village B. You don't know which is which. A person comes from behind you. You don't know whether he is from village A or B. What can you ask him to choose the right path to village A?

5) 500 at the beginning, 500 at the end,
    5 in the middle is seen,
    The first of all letters, the first of all figures
    Take up their stations between,
    String them all together, and you will see
    The name of an ancient king.

6) I can fly without wings. And cry without eyes. What am I?
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Daily Brain Teasers #3

1. Natural causes... sent him home to die.

2. He's playing a game of baseball. This is similar to my question of the woman leaving home and coming back to two women in masks.

3. He fell from a plane and died on impact?

4. You ask him what village he's from. The liar will lie and say the opposite and the truthful one will tell the truth so no matter what you wind up at the right village. I've read this one.

5. If according my roman numerals.... I X V L C D M then D is 500. King David? lol I hate poem form riddles.

6. A cloud or raincloud

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonaeus View Post
    1. Natural causes... sent him home to die.

2. He's playing a game of baseball. This is similar to my question of the woman leaving home and coming back to two women in masks.

3. He fell from a plane and died on impact?

4. You ask him what village he's from. The liar will lie and say the opposite and the truthful one will tell the truth so no matter what you wind up at the right village. I've read this one.

5. If according my roman numerals.... I X V L C D M then D is 500. King David? lol I hate poem form riddles.

6. A cloud or raincloud
    You're good. lol
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Quote Originally Posted by Inua View Post
    You're good. lol
    I spent a decent amount of time searching for riddles and trying to solve them when I was in class during high school P: situation riddles mostly, though, and I knew a few of the ones he posted.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Answers:
    1)He wanted to die of natural causes.
    2)You are playing baseball.
    3)Impact killed him. The man was swimming in a lake and there was a fire in the forest. A helicopter came to pick up water so the fire could be put out. It accidentally picked up the man and unknowingly dumped him from hundreds of feet on to the fire. He hit the ground and died.
    4)"Can you point to the path in which you are from?" (If he is the truth teller and is from village A, he'll point to village A. If he's the liar from village B, he'll lie and point to village A.)
    5)500 is D (in Roman numerals), so D _ _ _ D. Then 5 is V (also Roman numerals) so now we have D _ V _ D. The first of all letters is A, and the first of all Roman numerals/figures is I. Now we have DAVID!
    6)A cloud
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Yessss. Although I missed half of number 3 it seems o.O

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫