Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Default Cool Facts from our Solar System (=

Facts About Our Solar System.
    Ok, so I wanted t set up this list about some REALLY cool fact's I've heard from our extraordinary solar system. I got mst of these from websites from google. They seem really interesting!

The Moon!
    moon-1.jpg
    Ah, the moon! That big, bright, planet that gives us light at night! Did you know that the Moon had craters? Craters are gigcantic spots/holes. They are spreaded around the Moon. At night, you could see the craters. Did you know the moon had phases? Phases are like settings. There are 3 common settings-
    The "Cresent Phase"-The "First Quarter" or "Half" phase-And, the "Full-Moon" phase.

The Sun!
    the-sun-11.jpg
    Is it hot in here or is it me?! Oh wait, it's the sun! That su sure is caliente! The Su is one of the most hottest planet/star in our solar system. The Sun gives us energy/light. The lSun helps plants grow, people see, and much, much, more! Did you know that the Sun is 109 TIMES BIGGER than the Earth?! It's HUGE!
    The sun is made up of hot boiling magma and alot of other thing..
    Also, the Sun has some special "stuff" called Sun Spots. Sun Spots come and go.

Earth!
    earth440.jpg
    Oh, Planet Earth, the planet where we live! What a wonderful place, isnt it? Earth obiously is possibly the only planet that has life. Scientists are still trying to figure out if Mars could have htead life on it. Earth is the only planet with water, oxygen, trees, plants, homes, houses, ect, ect, ect! Earth has a force of gravity too. Each planet has a different ammount of gravity. In Space, there is NO gravity at all. If we had no gravity at all on Earth, we would be floating around. How weird would that be?!

Mars!
    mars-rover-2.jpg
    Oh! Mars! This is one of my favorite planets from our solar system! Mars is known as the Red Planet. Why? 'Cuz it's red! Hehe! Did you know that you can actually see Venus or Mars ON Earth!? Mars has alot of rocks..It also has a little robot called the Mars rover. The Mars Rover is a device astromers and scientists use to study, and look at Mars and see what it has, ect. Scientists have heard that not very, very, long ago that theyre was ICE on Mars!

Space.
    Outer_Space_Vol__1-screenshot.jpg
    Wowwie wow wow! Space is as huge as 100,000,000,000 football fields put together! Maybe even more! Space is a combination of Stars, Known Planets, and UnKnown planets, different worlds, galaxies, black holes, ect. Space has no gravity at all, has no food, water, music, ect. It HAS nothing. It only has the moons, stars, and everything...Did you know that some of Space's Planets make SOUND? I know it's strange but they do! Who know's what could be out there?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note: I only put some of the most intersesting planets. I hope you liked it!

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Cool Facts from our Solar System (=

This is cool and educational! I just have one fact to add on about the moon:

We only see one side of the moon! The other side of the moon we never see. We see the side with no craters.
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for the information (:
    Learning most/all of this before, it still amazes me that this is how things really are.
    I love Science<3

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Thanks guys!
    And oh yes katlyn (":
    I <3 Science too!

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

bunny girl is offline Pro Gamer

cool facts!

I hope some day some nice millionaire will buy FreeRealms copyright...

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Those are awesome! Learned a few things today!
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.