Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree10Likes
  • 7 Post By Katlyn Oakdream

Title: :( Colorado Theater Accident :(

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Default :( Colorado Theater Accident :(

In Aurora, Colorado at midnight for the premiere of "Dark Knight Rises", many people were injured. Yesterday, Christian Bale (Batman) went to Colorado's theater killing memorial and visited a few people in the hospital.
    batman.jpgbatman2.jpg

Now please, in your prayers, pray for everyone who died last week. Pray for the people who's bodies are now buried and souls who are in Heaven with God. Pray especially for a poor girl and her mother who is hospitalized. If you're ever in Colorado for anything, go to the memorial.

May God always be with theses families. Amen.

Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 07-25-2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Sorry, but we need to keep it appropriate for all members.
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: :( Colorado Theater Accident :(

They wil all way be remembered. It is so sad someone had to do this in a movie to all those people. I will pray for the people.
    Done.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

You know in Somalia 15,000 people died yesterday. As well as another 5,000 in Syria.

Never the less, it was really sad.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

This is a truly tragic event that has hit home with many people in our community, as we all understand the love people may have for an imaginary universe and the passion these fans would have for this movie.

Unfortunately this topic is not an appropriate one to discuss on our forums. I would really encourage everyone to find an adult in person you can speak to if you are struggling with the event, it truly can help. I am sure everyone will continue to keep this town in their prayers/thoughts.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.