Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brandon56 Guest

Default Re: coins for change

The Coins For Change thing is a great way to help out kids who are less fortunate! I think it is a wonderful idea. Club Penguin is making a good choice!

Alidog96 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon56 View Post
    Its such a great idea! And the money is for a great cause! I already donated 51,000 Club Penguin Coins and I am planning on donating at least 49,000 more.
    wow, kool!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyyessy8 View Post
    Yeah,envioroment but poor kids too
    i only donated to all three, but i donate the most to the enviroment and the sick kids, but most to the enviroment.

The Coins For Change thing is a great way to help out kids who are less fortunate! I think it is a wonderful idea. Club Penguin is making a good choice!
    ya i know!
    Last edited by Alidog96; 12-16-2007 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Brandon56 Guest

how much did you donate? Even if it was only a few coins it is still a good thing to do.

Alidog96 Guest

i dunno one time 500 on the enviroment, but i dunno.

glamorousgirl Guest

I donated 50 and when I get more I'll donate more!

Alidog96 Guest

Wow Glam Glam! I luv ur signature!

Brandon56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by glamorousgirl View Post
    I donated 50 and when I get more I'll donate more!
    You can get lots more coins easily with Cart Surfer! I get about 550 each time! Then you will have lots of coins to donate and still a lot left over!

glamorousgirl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alidog96 View Post
    Wow Glam Glam! I luv ur signature!
    Thanks Alidog,if you want one go to my memberz creations thread!

You can get lots more coins easily with Cart Surfer! I get about 550 each time! Then you will have lots of coins to donate and still a lot left over!
    Realy?But I get like 300 in pizza one so I'll keep with the pizza one I play it like 3 times sometimes and that's like 900 in 1 day!
    Last edited by glamorousgirl; 12-18-2007 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Alidog96 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by glamorousgirl View Post
    Thanks Alidog,if you want one go to my memberz creations thread!

Realy?But I get like 300 in pizza one so I'll keep with the pizza one I play it like 3 times sometimes and that's like 900 in 1 day!
    It depends, if u have a laptop or a regular computer. The mouse will help better on pizza and the cart surfer will probaly b easier if u have flat keys. Glam Glam, can u give me the site 4 ur form?

Garrett Guest

I'll donate a little, but not a lot.

They're gonna donate around 1 million to each organization no matter the amount of coins raised- Even if they only got 1 Coin they'd donate the same amount of real $$ to the three organizations if they had 1,000,000,000. They're just taking your Coins.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast