Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: CoD BO 4 wii?

Snugo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default CoD BO 4 wii?

i have been taking a little break for some of my xbox games. i told my friends what i had like ( fallout: new vegas(best game evar) Black ops, bulletstorm , ect.) and they said they had some of the games. then they asked for my gamername. i asked what gaming system does he have, and he said wii. todays "rant" is about wii users. i really despise that game system. its insipid, and uterally unhelpful. atleast with xbox it comes w/ kinect, like dance central and for fitness. same thing, different game systems. id get how people are able to keep the aimer steady on wii black ops. sorry if i am being a steriotype, but the xbox will always be supperior to me.
    "Sadness And Pain Are The Beggining Of Fear . . . . And Fear Hurts Us All"

manfellow is offline Explorer

Default Re: CoD BO 4 wii?

I hate the WII and Xbox but more so the Xbox.
    Xbox has a pretty good network that works better than Sony's (albeit you pay to connect) and these days have a false sense of security (like Microsoft doesn't have continuous security issues with the junk they put out)
    Hardware wise the Xbox has been a disaster but people seem to be ok with having to replace their expensive console 5 times over the course of a few years.
    At least WII and PS3 consoles don't burn up on regular basis, and PS3 is great for playing blu-ray movies and Netflix.
    I don't like Xbox or Microsoft as a whole.
    I only boot into Windows when I want to play some rare game like Free Realm that I can't make work on Linux yet. Other than that it's:
    tux.jpg

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Hmm... I must be the only one who has had the same Xbox 360 Elite for over two years and never had a problem with it...
    Playing DCUO now

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

I own a Wii and an Xbox ironically. I feel that the Wii is a revolution in its technology.... of its time.

I enjoy Super Smash Bros on the Wii ocasionally, along with a list of many classic games, but the power behind the Xbox is amazing.

While the Xbox used to have hardware issues, making each Xbox a brick after 2 and a half years, its new updated console can not get the red ring. Literally. They removed the red LEDs from the power.

PS3 is alright, but as far as online goes.....

I'm not talking about so much about the hacking incident, rather the fact that the servers are located in India.

I think Microsoft knows what gamers want. That is why we don't have kinnect games getting shoved in our faces. Xbox also has Netflix, and so does the Wii and PS3. Out of the three, I think Xbox has the best quality. If I want to play Blue Ray movies I'll pop open my PC.
    Last edited by The Painbringer; 05-16-2011 at 06:42 AM.
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

Snugo is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Soulreaper View Post
    Hmm... I must be the only one who has had the same Xbox 360 Elite for over two years and never had a problem with it...
    nope. i havent had a problem and i had an xbox/ original ps ever since i was a kid.
    "Sadness And Pain Are The Beggining Of Fear . . . . And Fear Hurts Us All"

HStar3d is offline Explorer

Don't like Wii either :/

ps3
    ps3 is offline Explorer

Nobody plays CoD BO online for Wii u can never find A match