Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Icon2 chao disscusion cute animals from sonic series

chao are so cute and i have alot of them who else has some here are some picsbow to them guess witch one has a dark chaos chao in the pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tom FlameBolt1; 09-06-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: chao disscusion cute animals from sonic series

does anyone have sa2b or sadx and have chao or think they are cute made group about them

please tell me if they are cute at least anybody

any one...please
    Last edited by Tom FlameBolt1; 07-23-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ericx123 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon7 Re: chao disscusion cute animals from sonic series

I have both those games and I am a GOD on sa2b. My chao arent to advanced... but I havnt played either of those games in a while. If you want someone to talk to about sonic, Im your man. Im a huge fan. Drop me a line some time, eh?
    No more Mr. Nice guy.

Dust flows shower onto the rain drops from the sky to the heavy river the sins of the unknown have now forgotten what it would´╗┐ be like to be living on such an island of serenity...

That the others have forgotten to feel. The undivided attention that the place of holiness can't get is that it's over come by the power to live inside itself beyond the dark shadows of those slayers, us and friends will fight the good fight...

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: chao disscusion cute animals from sonic series

SA2B is an awesome game. I wish I could find the music from City Escape.
    I have a Devil Chao, but my Angel Chao won't become an Angel. It just keeps turning into a hero and I keep having to reincarnate it. My Light Chao hasn't been developed since I have to keep it balanced.
    I haven't played in a while either, so I'm a bit rusty. But when I was good at the game, I was seriously good. Almost got 170 Emblems. I think that data is lost now.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.