Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Softballlove19 is offline Pro Gamer

Default To Busy To Play

Hey everyone. As much as I love to play free realms. I just have been to busyto play it anymore. I have softball twice a week for 3 hours. Cross Country everyday after school. Homework. Trying to talk to RLfriends! Going out with My boyfriend. I am in National Junior Honnor socity. I really just dont have time!! So if i ever annouce i am quitting i will be giving away all my stuff for free. And a contast for all my money(205,000 coins) but idk if i am going to. So Sorry /:

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: To Busy To Play

Aww! I'm so sorry if you are your leaving! I'II take any rare clothes if you quit.
    Last edited by Ciana Winterblossom; 08-24-2010 at 08:22 PM.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Im not leaving yet. I may not even be leaving

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Sorry to hear that you're considering leaving! I know how it would feel to let all your well-earned items go to waste, so I would greatfully accept any variety of items. ^_^
    Sorry for my selfish bit, but I'm in need of new clothes. Thanks, SOE, for closing the vault! -cry-
    Allons-y.

Haley Azureocean is offline Amateur Gamer

Hello I feel sorry that you are leaving...And if you are leaving In my opinion i think you should give some of your items to newbies they need more than most of us here. you can always find some at high road junction because they do need it since they are starting.But you are completely free to do whatever you wish. good luck!
    IGN:Metal Chick
    Servers: All
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Thank you. That is a very good Idea! BEcause i am not excepting offers. I will just give them away randomly at anytime to anybody! thanks for the Idea ^-^

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Re: To Busy To Play

You don't leave us here in the wind and forget about us *turns into a helpless wittle kitty* u wont forget bout da wittle pplz will ya? if u do leave I refuse to say goodbye I will just hope to see you again =^w^=
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

^-^ awww tank u so much!! I may stay!! Only like for 2 hours i will play a day or at the least and hour.

I'm sorry that you're thinking of leaving,
    But when school starts, I also won't have enough time to play FR, too.
    Basketball, homework, hanging out. But I might have at least one or two hours on FR a day to do power hour with my main and my alt.

But If you're leaving. I'll take all your clothing (coins included >.>) . . . xD
    I have a female character, which is a noob . . . xDD

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, I understand the whole not being able to play FR due to lack of time. I know that once I start school I'll barely be on cus of all the classes im taking. Not to mention basketball and football. I also have my job and band practice. So thank you school for making me even more busy than I am. But hey, it could be worse.
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast