Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    hmmmk Guest

Default Buildabearville.com is OPEN & It Snowed!

It's really neat! You don't have to have code to play. You only need the code to play certain games or get a "Cub Condo". The rest of it is free!

Plus, today, the 18th, they opened up a new Buildabearville covered in snow. Talk to Bearemy at the Town Square to get a limited time surprise! Also, the "Bear Stuff" shop has new holiday furniture. Just play games to make bear coins, so you can buy all of the new cool stuff!

Yippee! :smiley6600:

Look for me when you're there - KelliFluffyFriend

Brandon56 Guest

Default Re: Buildabearville.com is OPEN & It Snowed!

Cool! Does anyone have a code?(im not asking for it!) I just wanna know what the cub condos look like and about the cub condos-anyone have Screenshots?

hmmmk Guest

I don't have a code yet for my bears/dogs, but hopefully soon. Here's the newsletter for this month:
    http://www.buildabearville.com/News/Newsletter.pdf

Does anyone know of a hint/info site for buildabearville.com yet? Or is VPI going to add a new special section just for Buildabearville?

kendylynn Guest

Hi I have a code! If you have a buildabear near you stop by and they will give you a code if you show them a build a bear from anytime before October 2007! I don't know how to take pictures, but if you go to the Webkinz Insider site there is someone who has posted pictures of their club condo! The condo all look the same but you can paint them any color you want! and just in case you haven't been to WI it is just as safe and fun as here! your going to love both sites!:nod:

Hey Justin I know you guys just opened this site not too long ago but you have to check out Build a bear and start working that, It's going to give Webkinz a run for their money and kookey well? They might be in trouble!
    Last edited by kendylynn; 12-19-2007 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

glamorousgirl Guest

Hi!Brandon56 I have some pictures to show you! I have a cub condo without stuff but I can show you it and my yellow bear it's so cute

hmmmk Guest

Hey! Does anyone know where these are?

Beary Colorful (Not Pawsome Painting in the coffee shop)
    Bear See Bear Do
    Furbulous Fishing (Not Dive Beary Deep in Paw Park Pond)
    Hug-A-Bear (Not Bear Hugs in the Workshop)
    MVB Baseball (Not Bearb 2 Bear Baseball at the Sportsplex)

glamorousgirl Guest

Nope,sorry Hug-A-Bear sound kool right?

Rowan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kendylynn View Post
    If you have a buildabear near you stop by and they will give you a code if you show them a build a bear from anytime before October 2007!
    That's awesome, we have a ton of build a bears here, thanks for letting us know this! They just added a BAB store in our local mall too!

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by kendylynn View Post
    Hi I have a code! If you have a buildabear near you stop by and they will give you a code if you show them a build a bear from anytime before October 2007! I don't know how to take pictures, but if you go to the Webkinz Insider site there is someone who has posted pictures of their club condo! The condo all look the same but you can paint them any color you want! and just in case you haven't been to WI it is just as safe and fun as here! your going to love both sites!:nod:

Hey Justin I know you guys just opened this site not too long ago but you have to check out Build a bear and start working that, It's going to give Webkinz a run for their money and kookey well? They might be in trouble!
    Really really....?! I'll definitely have to take a look!! Thanks for the heads up. I have a whooooole bunch of Build-A-Bears, I'll go get some free codes!

Alidog96 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Really really....?! I'll definitely have to take a look!! Thanks for the heads up. I have a whooooole bunch of Build-A-Bears, I'll go get some free codes!
    Ya it's really kool. I just want 2 know how to buy clothes 4 ur pet.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast