Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Soccerchamp098 Guest

Default Book of the month club!

Hey all you people! I have always wanted to do one of these, so I have decided to do one on VPI! I'm Soccerchamp098 and I am a poet, and author, and athlete and a book lover! I've been poking around in my closet and have found a list of some really good books I haven't read yet! This is what I was thinking for this month -
    Where the Red Fern Grows.
    Ok, just a warning for all of yall animal lovers, this WILL get a little sad, but don't worry, my SPCA comercial crying soul sister ( BFF in other words ) made it through the book! See yall soon!

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Book of the month club!

I love reading. I'll have to check to see if i have this book. I've seen the movie, but i've never read it. I hope i can make it thru it if you know what i mean.

Soccerchamp098 Guest

I do know what you mean! In reading groups, our assignment for the advance readers was to read it ....... I kinda had to stop at chapter ...... 2. But, I heard even though it is sad, it is really good book on like friendship and things. And, I have the movie, but I haven't seen it yet. And ( I know, so many! ) something I have picked up on -
    If you don't have the book, you can check it out from a public library or sit down at books-a-million and see if they have it and read it in the store ...... that's what my mom does. (:

ursassygurl Guest

hi there..i love "chiclit", i have all the books by marian keyes,sophie kinsella,emily giffin and meg cabot..its good to read something light after long hours of stress and workloads.. :thumbup:

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Got to love books! My new thing is Twlight ...... as you can probably tell by my avvie [:

rosepedal10 Guest

my homework has that for a book .... it is called houghington mifflin reading , or practice ...i will join i also maybe ..... can suggest books . i loved princess academy and the emily windsnap books !

i also loved harry potter !! me and my sister read the whole series 3 times during the summer . that is a series per month ! the last book was so sad ... made me cry
    Last edited by rosepedal10; 10-19-2008 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerchamp098 View Post
    Got to love books! My new thing is Twlight ...... as you can probably tell by my avvie [:

Love Twilight, can't wait to see the movie
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Me either! Right now, besides Twilight, I have been re-reading all of my Anne of Green Gables books. They are the bestest xD

Actually, I haven't been reading as much anymore. I've been creating, or in less awesome words, I have been writing books. So far so good, I think I'll have it sent of to RandomHouse in about 5-7 months, 7 months tops. I'm very excited, and can't wait to see my finished product!!! [:

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

I just bought twilight today. I thought dd would like to read it and i will read it too. I have heard sooooooooooo many people say they love it.

You go soccer, i can't wait to see the finished product.

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

that is great to hear soccer

guess we won't see roselake for a day then; you will be reading Twilight and won't be able to put it down
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast