Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Blog

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Default Blog

Ok, so IK the blogs are off, so here is a place to blog! Just put your title centered in the comment/blog and write it!

Sorry if this is not allowed. :-(
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

lev42 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Blog

I really wish somebody would help me with tcg -.- Most want me to pay them or help them get something difficult to get. I just need somebody to help me build a good deck for tourneys.
    Thanks to the people who made my 4 years on Free Realms special. Hope yall are doin good. See yall down the road.

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

There are default deck that if you have the right cards you can build and it's pretty good. Also, if you just put all of the same type of cards together it should work.

Project

OK, so today in S.S. we set up our country project. My group did South Korea and I have a lot of stuff from there so ours if one of the best there. It's pretty cool! My friends is right beside mine and his has all of the regular stuff. A paragraph, some pics, and a map. Ours has that and more. We have decorations, a small Korean room divider, a fancy small S. Korean flag, a book, little shoe ornaments, and a little Ambulance that, when you push a button on top, makes a nee-noo sound. It's all pretty cool!
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Sorry, please don't create thread for blogging. You can make a thread about that specific topic instead, or post about it on an appropriate thread.