Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kiki Moonpeace is offline Amateur Gamer

Default August 31 - September 6 Chat Thread: What do you want to be when you grow up?

I hope you're all having a wonderful Labor Day weekend...if that exists wherever you are.

Labor Day was created to give the working citizens a day off. So I thought we'd talk about jobs.

Share a funny story....an interesting job you had...or if you've not entered the work force yet, what you'd like to be when you grow up.

Labor Day has also come to signify the "end of summer" in the United States...meaning summer vacation is over. While I've had a great one, I'm not too sad to see summer go. Its been a hot one in Texas. Besides, Fall is my favorite time of the year!

A change in temps does bring about some unfortunate consequences though...so for all of those in the path of Gustav...we wish you well. We'll be thinking about you and hoping that you're safe.

Jobs. Heres one for you...one that always has my daughter giggling...

I worked at McDonald's in the drive thru.... Back then, we wore brown polyester. ACK! I loved it though. About 8 of us from school all worked there together...it was fun. Crazy at times...but fun!

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: August 31 - September 6 Chat Thread: What do you want to be when you grow up?

*Sigh* Where has the time gone? I really love summer, probably the most. It's one of the only times I get to go swimming.

Anyway, what to be when I grow up...

um.

not really sure.

well.

I really want to be a Marine Bioligist In some way, or a police officer :3 or a Zoologist, or working at a certain camp site..
    Or a pet groomer..or a hair salonist...too many choices!!!

maybe an Author..
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

lightey1 is offline Explorer

Default Re: August 31 - September 6 Chat Thread: What do you want to be when you grow up?

I wanna be a Photographer.

COME ON SCHOOL! Only 2 more days! YAY!

Wow, someone's actually hopeful for school!

I'm listening to Sk8r boi. LOL.

Photographer's are awesome!

Anyway,

I'm off to re-write a roleplaying post that I'm not happy with. :3
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Cool, Flablo!

I want to be an actress ....... sometimes I'll stand in my bathroom and jump from my shower pretending to be in an action scene ...... xD

Nothing going on this week with me ...... just hanging out and going to school.

GO MCDONALDS! xD

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Nice to see you fairlyoddmom, Hmmm what do I want to be when I grow up? How about I never want to grow up I am young at heart and that is good right?
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

ursassygurl Guest

my dream of becoming a doctor when i was young is now being brought back by Grey's Anatomy..I will forever regret i did not took even just any medical course in college..

Hey!

Well, Cows,

you know,

you never GROW UP..

just get older

and Its never too late to go back to College!
    -Dale Carnegie

hunk109 is offline Explorer

Re: August 31 - September 6 Chat Thread: What do you want to be when you grow up?

When I grow up, I would LOVE to be an engineer. I want to go to PennState Capital Campus. I want to design SkyScrapers or Rollercoasters. They are the two things I absolutely love. But for now, I'm stuck in STUPID/HARD school.

Also, I want to live in Philadelphia PA, after I graduate from College. I love Philly, all of the buildings, and just the overall feeling I get when I arrive there.

***SEE ATTACHMENTS***

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hunk109; 09-02-2008 at 06:14 PM.

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

It is true that it is never too late to go back to school.
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast