Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Default August 24th- 30th Chat Thread

Here we are the last week before Labor Day, so for some of you this is your last week of summer vacation. Labor Day weekend is next weekend so some of you may doing some last minute travelling in; be safe in your travels and I wish you lots of BBQ to eat.

So for this week's chat, how about we talk about the fun things we did this summer. Did you conquer a fear that you had? (like you are afraid of horses, but you still rode a horse and realized it wasn't that bad?) What will you remember about the summer of 2008?
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: August 24th- 30th Chat Thread

I will always remember The Beijing Olympic's and how Eric lamaze And Hickstead won a gold medal In the equestrian Jumping Individual First gold medal for Canada In this event!

I will also never forget getting my Hermit crabs This summer there cute.

LOL

Anyway...z..

I faced my fear of swimming In the dock area where theres a bunch of Zebra muscles and stuff... Although I got a cut on my foot from It >__> (Canoe wars, hehe)

and um..

Yeah..

one of the bad Memories will be my Guinea pig(Wuggles) Dieing.. Sad and good memories, all In one summer.
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Wow, that's a lot for one summer!

I can't wait to get back to school ..... and I will take your advice from last week's chat .... I will laugh at the couples! Hehe, I become immature! d:

Summer was really low key for me .... except for camp.

Fun memory - meeting new people

Not so fun memory - climbing 35 feet in the air and looking down and getting sick

I was soo happy to see Canada win that equestrian medal. I was happy for them.

I am also happy to say that I have finished the twilight series. great series
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Soccerchamp098 Guest

You finished all of the books?!?!

No you haven't ... you haven't read "Midnight sun" .... then again, nobody except for Stephenie Meyer, her mother, and her publisher have.

I think she ment all the books that are out. I mean, no one can get there hands on un-released books unless they know the Author Personally, and are very good friends, really.

I want to read a book.. hmmm... what book... should I...read..maybe I'll go find the Wizard's test again.. or maybe I'll go to the library.. hmmm.
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

I did read that first chapter of Midnight Sun, since that was available to read. I read the 4 books and I think I will go re read Twilight again since the movie is due out in a few months.

What kind of books do you like to read Flablo? You mentioned the Wizard's test?

How is your guys' week going so far? Tomorrow is already Wednesday if you can believe that.
    I had a dentist appt this morning. Here is a tip that I pass onto anyone who is going to the dentist and feel free to pass it on too.
    If you are having any kind of work done on your teeth, listen to your ipod. It makes the time fly by a whole lot faster.
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

I read the entire Spider wick Chronicles, first serial. I want to get the first book of the second Serial.

I also have read the wizards test. thats about It.
    -Dale Carnegie

Soccerchamp098 Guest

I know ..... [:

I'm sooo tired ... and I'm ready for school to be over .... geez, it's too early for me to be saying that ..... *sigh*

I'm getting 'Breaking Dawn' this weekend for keeping up with my schoolwork and my chores .... I'm soo excited!

I'm starting to carpool with my friend that lives in my neighborhood to school now ..... we are really starting to get close .... we sit with each other on the bus most of the time .... I know .... [:

My week is good .... and terribly slow ..... grr

I've read Harry Potter, Spiderwick Cronicles, Almost all of Twlight, and I'm going to start reading another series about vampires called 'Vampire Kiss' .... I saw it on my librarys page and I thought it looked interesting .... can't wait to read it! Oh yeah .... I forgot. Before I got into Twilight, I was reading the 'On the Run' series by Gordon Korman .... very good books, but now they're too small for me .... they took me like a day to finish the entire series but they were still very interesting! And in addition to that, I have also read 'The Stink Files' .... funny kitty .... hehe [:

I've read a ton of novels that don't have a series to their name, so that's pretty much that .... I guess that ends my post [:

Ready for school to end so soon? Well good thing you have a long weekend then Are you guys off on Monday for Labor Day? Hopefully your teachers didn't give you homework over this long weekend, but I do know that a few of them still do it. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you guys don't have any.

oooo Breaking Dawn. (my lips are sealed) Good job on keeping up with school work and chores. That is a nice reward.

Flablo, hope you don't mind keep asking about these crabs, it's just that I have never met anyone with Hermit Crabs before. I have seen them before, but never knew anyone. Can you take them out and play with them? Do you let them crawl over you? or are they more like a fish pet, you watch, feed and clean tank kind of pet.
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast