Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default April Fool! :D

idk if anyone remembers but tomorrow is a day i look forward 2 every year APRIL FOOL! sadly, school (ccslc, h.w etc) is taking up most of my day so i coulndt make my prank list or plan my pranks like a do every year .
    ----> idk, (i did these prank a loong time ago) i wont blame u if u think it lame: well i got some gummi worms and removed all the sugar and replaces it with salt then gave it to my freinds..........they spit it out :3

----> i bought some hershy kisses, then i went around skool asking all my guy freind "want a kiss?" they took it the wrong way (as planned) and were like "WUT?!" then id show them the hershy kiss.

----> i took a bunch of orea cookies, scrapped all the cream out with a butter knife and replaced it with colgate, then gave it my snack-stealing sister and freinds....turns out the were reaally good in my opinon and i ate most
    yah i kno these pranks r sorta lame but hey, i was just startiing to prank so yah

Last edited by jasminelavalake1; 03-31-2011 at 04:56 PM.
    peek-A-boo , jasmine c u merry christmas

Epic Ariel is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: April Fool! :D

I have done the Hershey kiss one before X}
    I do not play FreeRealms anymore.

kim coldrock is offline Amateur Gamer

i am going to love it tomorrow

'On The Dance Floor'

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Sounds like fun P: I miss the innocent pranks O.O

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

Looks like im gonna prank someon! Well i didnt like it last year,someone gave me a jallapeno and it looked like candy,so i ate it.:/
    William Ionsea
    Server?All! <The Legendary Gleam Council> Maxed jobs:All!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonaeus View Post
    Sounds like fun P: I miss the innocent pranks O.O
    lols XD i did these when i wus......10?? wut kind of pranks u did? or should i say "gonna do"

Arthur Goldenhat is offline Amateur Gamer

i used to do crazy pranks lol, when i say crazy i mean realy crazy lol, once i buyed some kind of colored water that when it hits somebody clothes it turns to red color and after like 5 minutes that color goes away and it becomes basicly like water, so i went to school and i throwed it at a friend of mine and she was creeped out like OMG my clothes!!! what have you done!!! (you know girls and how they can be when missing up with there clothes lol no offence! XD) she seriously was mad lol and after 5 minute the red color went away, she liked it lol !
    and another day i had a plastic Cockroaches and i put it in a cup of coke and gave it to a friend of mine to drink, ROFL you know the end! XD!
    http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/ArtaVur/Decorated%20images/22171973_l-1.jpg
    "I'm Xïf."
    I know your secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Goldenhat View Post
    i used to do crazy pranks lol, when i say crazy i mean realy crazy lol, once i buyed some kind of colored water that when it hits somebody clothes it turns to red color and after like 5 minutes that color goes away and it becomes basicly like water, so i went to school and i throwed it at a friend of mine and she was creeped out like OMG my clothes!!! what have you done!!! (you know girls and how they can be when missing up with there clothes lol no offence! XD) she seriously was mad lol and after 5 minute the red color went away, she liked it lol !
    and another day i had a plastic Cockroaches and i put it in a cup of coke and gave it to a friend of mine to drink, ROFL you know the end! XD!
    lols, once i was opened a can of pepsi....and i saw this............animal, root thing? in my glass. i never drank pepsi again O.O lol wish i had that red stuff

Piper is offline Master Gamer

HAHA i love pranks I shook a soda can and gave it to a friend of mine I also put a chemical in my pool xD it looked clear but once you got out you where blue lol its kinda like this movie i saw but the coloring came off after a shower. my dad got out of the pool and freaked. I locked my room and laughed at him soo hard xD
    Im not pretty, Im not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
    ~ Katniss Everdeen ~ District 12 tribute

Piper is offline Master Gamer

Also one time i replaced my moms lotion with mayonnaise.
    I made a sandwich for my sister and i didnt remove the plastic over the cheese :p
    Im not pretty, Im not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
    ~ Katniss Everdeen ~ District 12 tribute

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast