Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default April Chat Thread (i'm glad April Fools is over!)

Oh my goodness, i always get caught on April Fools. This year one of the youth from our church said something happened that made her mom mad Sunday night and that they weren't coming back. She told my son this and I'm really freaking out trying to figure out what it is. eeeerrrgh It ended up being a joke which wasn't funny and had me upset for a couple of hours. I told her both her and her mom are grounded. lol

Besides that i had a good day. BUSY, but good. How about you guys? any pranks?

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: April Chat Thread (i'm glad April Fools is over!)

I think our family is a bit too mature for the pranks now - none we're pulled yesterday, not In the family. anyway.

We didn't do much for April fools except me & my brother played Marvel ultimante alliance.. and made an Energy drink. it tasted like Cream soda (man that stuff really overruled the other tastes!) but we put grated banana in it that floated and it tasted DISGUSTING with everything else that was in it.

I felt like barfing last night -- and even the thought about it wants to make me hurl! :X

yes, seriously, it was that bad. LOL

Well Biggie's been molting since March 19th (I think.. I put it on the calender near the crab tank ... I'll double check later) - had ot use an ISO around her.. she decided to molt in an area that was lacking dirt. *sigh*

Happy late april fools day!
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Hey flablo, that drink does sound a little disgusting. My kids always love doing stuff like that. i love letting them be creative, as long as they clean up their messes.

How long does it take them to molt? Do they eat during that time or just rest?

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

hay hay hay, looks who is here No pranks Flablo?
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Cows, i hope your having a fun weekend. It was spring cleaning day at the church. I'm worn out!

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Having a grand time, I am thrilled to be red again, that was a fun one.
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

No, there was no pranks, cows.

well I need to take a shower and deep clean the 44g crab tank upstairs (Joy) .. which means removing all Eco earth / sand, freezing it outside (wow is it cold lol) boiling / washing everything, and making sure all the crabs are there - we had a little bug infestation! ): it *****.

and I need to get them out. . . cause they aren't fruit flies.

I'm going to take some before & after pictures - because the tank is going to look SOOOO much better!
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

oh, before and after pics will be fun!

Cows you look adorable red!

Haha, I didn't get Cows post for awhile - I'm so slow. xD so did it get all fixed out, that means?

On a side note,

I finished 3/4 of the deep clean. there are TONS of crabs and I plan on making little "things" about them with how many time they've molted, switched shells, When I got them (If I can find out when I got them.. lol) & a Picture of them. It'll take awhile considering how many I have.
    we Discovered that Pegleg has passed on. Hes In Heaven, waiting with all the other little crabs.

On a better note.... we did find Google! He's In a fox shell. We didn't even think that it was him -- but I remembered the shell from the shell lot I had purchased from ebay(Which might I add was terrible...as soon as we contacted them they chaned there policy entirely.. it used to be "No chipped shells!" etc but now its not. I was kind of fuming, but laughing at the same time.. because they knew they screwed up enough to change there policy. xDDD). I am so glad hes back. We just need to clear out the traces of Eco earth then Scrub it down. after we do that, We just have to wait until friday to re-add all the Eco earth & Sand, then its time to fix up the tank!
    we got rid of the cocohut and dome (the one we made out of coconut) and I'm going to cut the cocohut climbing wall in 1/2 and put it across the back of the tank.
    -Dale Carnegie

Sounds good flablo. Sorry about pegleg, but i'm very glad you found Google. the coconut climbing wall sounds fun. Post some pics when you get done. I can't wait to see.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast