Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ynssss Guest

Default Anyone have a myepet?

I'm thinking of getting this for my girls for Chirstmas but I'm leary because I got them the shining stars and that was a waste of money in my opinion. I just don't want to waste my money again.

So if anyone has one what do you think of the site?

Thanks

faeoori Guest

Default Re: Anyone have a myepet?

I got this from yahoo answers:
    I checked into this for you, mostly because my daughters want one, and the reason you're having trouble is because the web site is not complete and full of glitches. You're not the only one with big complaints about this product - just check the message board. My advice? Take it back. According to customer reviews at ebay.com and amazon.com, this product is only rated two stars or below. The activation codes are often invalid, you can't change your pet's name, and a host of other problems plague this item. If you'd still like answers, you can contact MGA, the manufacturer, but I doubt that your issue will be resolved any time soon. I know exactly how frustrating something like this can be. I have two young girls of my own, and both of them have been nagging me relentlessly for one of these pets. I would advise you to return the product to the store using any excuse available and pick out something else. And yes, the webkinz are great. We have a whole collection of them. The new "Fun-keys" operate in the same way, but I haven't seen any reviews yet.
    It's sad when manufacturers rush the release of a product before they're ready, and the ones who get burned are the kids
    I think the "fun keys" they are talking about refer to kookeys, lol.

ynssss Guest

Thank for the info

Alidog96 Guest

wat is a myepet?

Brandon56 Guest

I saw them on a commercial! It is a total copy of Webkinz! (but not as good!) And there store is even called the E-Shop i think!(like the W-Shop!)

Alidog96 Guest

o,k so wat is it?

I dunno. It looks fun, but it depends on how old ur kids r.
    Last edited by Alidog96; 12-19-2007 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

glamorousgirl Guest

Yeah,Alidog is right hey.Why not getting them kookeys.My epets looks good but I don't have one when you'r a kookey then you can PM Ellen she has one!

Gschoenfeld3 Guest

think of getting your kids a webkinz

Alidog96 Guest

No, not a webkinz. Webkinz has to many glitches. And i emailed them about two glitches and they never fixed it!!!!!!

glamorousgirl Guest

Yeah,they nenver gave her the SB that's so unfair!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast