Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
Like Tree3Likes

Title: Anyone Alive?

  1. #1
    Dawn73's Avatar
    Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,544

    Icon5 Anyone Alive?

    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone logs on anymore. I keep forgetting about FR/FRI. I guess that's a semi good thing. You guys found any other games to play? I've been playing World of Warcraft. My battletag is Dustaine#1123 if anyone would like to add me. How's life goin? Been busy w/school and all that. My jaw has finally recovered im eating more normally now. One of my friends at school didn't even recognize me. My face dramatically changed and im still not used to it, it'll take a year or two. Hope you guys are doing good.
    Narwhales. Bai.

  2. #2
    mitmat123's Avatar
    mitmat123 is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    281

    Default Re: Anyone Alive?

    You probably don't remember me but whatever I'm doing good. It's gonna take a while to get used to this ( for me). I've found some other games, but not exactly similar to FR :/ So.. Yeah (Your editing is amazing btw <3)

    Hope your doing awesome
    Last edited by mitmat123; 09-03-2014 at 08:34 PM.

  3. #3
    Dawn73's Avatar
    Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,544

    Default Re: Anyone Alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by mitmat123 View Post
    You probably don't remember me but whatever I'm doing good. It's gonna take a while to get used to this ( for me). I've found some other games, but not exactly similar to FR :/ So.. Yeah (Your editing is amazing btw <3)

    Hope your doing awesome
    Of course I remember you!! ! At least you found a new game to play! Thank you! :p my editing has really gotten so much improvement. I might start taking comissions on my deviantart page.


    If any of you guys have a deviantart and wanna watch me or see my work go ahead. Kaitlin73.deviantart.com

  4. #4
    Zalesana is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,865

    Default Re: Anyone Alive?

    I still check in every now and then. Currently, I'm playing Archeage with a few friends.





  5. #5
    Candio's Avatar
    Candio is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default Re: Anyone Alive?

    I'm alive.............

  6. #6
    Kayopuro's Avatar
    Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,041

    Default Re: Anyone Alive?

    Yeah, I'm here. Check in every once in a while. I haven't really found a solid game, but when I do want to play, I go on IMVU or Minecraft, otherwise, I'm on Youtube.

    This ends on a good note.

    People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349




  7. #7
    Ijaz's Avatar
    Ijaz is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    168

    Default Re: Anyone Alive?

    Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
    ._.

  8. #8
    pink's Avatar
    pink is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    224

    Default Re: Anyone Alive?

    Im alive I miss Free Realms very much I typed in f and then I saw this site and logge din again. I thought they deleted this site because there was a forum about deleting it. But yea im alive nice to hear from you dawn. I play Roblox now and sometimes wizard101.
    Wanna know who's bday it is? me!!

  9. #9
    Candio's Avatar
    Candio is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default Re: Anyone Alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by pink View Post
    Im alive I miss Free Realms very much I typed in f and then I saw this site and logge din again. I thought they deleted this site because there was a forum about deleting it. But yea im alive nice to hear from you dawn. I play Roblox now and sometimes wizard101.
    Same here :p

  10. #10
    Dawn73's Avatar
    Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,544

    Default Re: Anyone Alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayopuro View Post
    Yeah, I'm here. Check in every once in a while. I haven't really found a solid game, but when I do want to play, I go on IMVU or Minecraft, otherwise, I'm on Youtube.
    Youtube is my savior.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •