Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    diamond381 is offline Banned

Default Re: Anonymous, Hackers of SOE and supposedly in the incident of why FR is down

Quote Originally Posted by C Mayhem View Post
    I doubt that Xbox Live would actually get hacked....
    Xbox Live is actually "secure" >.>...
    You never know..........
    Last edited by diamond381; 05-06-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Rosalina is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Anonymous, Hackers of SOE and supposedly in the incident of why FR is down

Exactly.... I will have anothers post on this when I have some more detial in videos >.>
    <Blinding Light> since 10/11/11 Thanks for the sig Jaiyden and Lindei!!
    My Youtube Channel My Facebook

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

The actual Anon group is small. There are a lot of people that claim they are part of Anon but they definitely aren't part of the core group. A lot of the things they do is anti-government/businesses because of political steps in no longer allowing personal privacy when people use electronics, such as phones. An iPhone for example... if Apple really wanted to, they would know exactly where you are, what you are doing on your phone, your name and all of your information, etc. The more technology evolves, the less privacy we have. Their tactics are obviously unfavorable, though......

Rosalina, I hope you got that resolved. If any of you have issues with someone texting you nonstop, contact your phone company and have them blacklist the number. If your phone company refuses to do that, consider a new one.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Owl Becca is offline Master Gamer

If they have pride in what they do couldn't they be tricked? A bunch of people could just go outside and say "YES!!!!! THOSE HACKERS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!" Then..... Oh wait.... They're smart.... Nvm...

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonaeus View Post
    The actual Anon group is small. There are a lot of people that claim they are part of Anon but they definitely aren't part of the core group. A lot of the things they do is anti-government/businesses because of political steps in no longer allowing personal privacy when people use electronics, such as phones. An iPhone for example... if Apple really wanted to, they would know exactly where you are, what you are doing on your phone, your name and all of your information, etc. The more technology evolves, the less privacy we have. Their tactics are obviously unfavorable, though......

Rosalina, I hope you got that resolved. If any of you have issues with someone texting you nonstop, contact your phone company and have them blacklist the number. If your phone company refuses to do that, consider a new one.
    I am sorry to say that there is no core group. Anonymous works on a communist like stature: everyone is equal, no one person gets any extra respect for taking parts in raids/hacking.

There are many types of Anon, each varying from the next. There are the foot soldiers who do simple verbal abuse, the old members(please note I can't give the names of what we really call them because of the language involved), techies who do research on targets location, accounts, and other insider work, and finally the creme of the crops, the "MAXIMUM OVER TROLLS". These guys are trolling nonstop, DDoSing websites, starting and planning raids, and etc.

I say this stuff for two reasons:
    1. If another anon sees this, they will obviously retaliate or get mad
    2. I care less of what is revealed

Don't think I am just a guy who is seeking attention because I know a little bit about Anonymous.

I want to clear things up, and there is a lot that I didn't say because I am stuck to the code of anonymity. I am also not going to say what I do as a member because that is unimportant at the moment.

Don't worry about anonymous. Just pretend that anonymous is all they are. If you are really worried, then get a proxy and have secure passwords for your accounts.

PS: Don't believe the "We are Legion" nonsense. There is a core group behind every raid, but that does not make us legion. There was a time when being "legion" meant something, but all that caused was a influx of new "people" trying to "do it for teh lulz".
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

I don't believe any of the comments I've heard elsewhere about Anon "raids" lol. I was simply referring to info I read on a tech website a friend of mine linked me since he had been following Anon's actions for a while.

There are a lot of people that claim they are part of Anonymous and really aren't, especially since Anon started getting all this publicity. If you say that everyone is equal in Anonymous, then there is no hierarchy of positions, but you've listed some of these "positions". Those "foot soldiers" that troll forums and websites, I personally don't consider to be part of Anonymous. Anyone can do that. I can do that. You can do that. The people who do the actual planning and hacking is what I meant as a "core" to the group.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonaeus View Post
    I don't believe any of the comments I've heard elsewhere about Anon "raids" lol. I was simply referring to info I read on a tech website a friend of mine linked me since he had been following Anon's actions for a while.

There are a lot of people that claim they are part of Anonymous and really aren't, especially since Anon started getting all this publicity. If you say that everyone is equal in Anonymous, then there is no hierarchy of positions, but you've listed some of these "positions". Those "foot soldiers" that troll forums and websites, I personally don't consider to be part of Anonymous. Anyone can do that. I can do that. You can do that. The people who do the actual planning and hacking is what I meant as a "core" to the group.
    And what I was trying to say was that while some do more than others, basically its a "all for one" scenario, where every little part helps(in a raid). The only ones who are acknowledged are the victims themselves.

But then again I really don't want to dabble too much into the subject, as my views are most likely going to start controversy.

But back to the main subject, Anonymous is either a pawn or a queen in this game of whodunnit, the fact of the matter is we can't be certain until we find the hackers themselves. Which if they are as smart as they have proven themselves so far, it could take a while.
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

I doubt we'll be finding them soon if they were able to so successfully hack a major company such as Sony. They should just be concerned with restoring their servers to functioning state and upping their security measures.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12