Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Default Anime Talk thread

Sorry if there is another Anime thread xD

This thread you talk about Anime you like lol here are my fave:

Naruto, Highschool of the Dead.

I know its not much lol But I like them.

Chat about your fave anime

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Default Re: Anime Talk thread

Also CLAYMORE IS THE BEST!!!!! (Is Claymore an Anime? I think so )

3rd Generation Insider

conscience8807 is offline Amateur Gamer

I like claymore and High School of the dead!I also like Bleach,Sekirre,Rosario+Vampire,and Po-Po-Ton.

bellasnowhood is offline Newbie Explorer

i like high school of the dead to! lol and maid sama black bird, goong is getting a little slow but im still reading it ad kind of like it.

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Anime is fun to watch, and it's fun to read the manga as well. Some of my favorite anime shows/manga are;

High School of the Dead - This anime is about a group of high school students who run into a Zombie Apocalypse and show how they survive throughout the event, avoiding zombies, making sure their families are alright, and having to put up with each other.

Naruto - This anime is about ninjas and ninja missions. Team 7 goes on many missions, faces many obstacles and must battle their way to become top Jonin's. Until one member is left with a questionable path.

Bleach - This anime is about students with a particularly unique talent for fighting. Bone masks and swords, evil VS good. A battle packed anime show, with complications and twists.

Utawarerumono - This anime is about humanoid creatures. A man wakes up in confusion. Not remembering his past, but left with a mask on his face which is irremovable. As his journey continues he meets new friends and allies. A stand still on the battle field leads to a new invention. Which may be the end of his great kingdom.

Kyou Kara Maou - This anime is about a high school student who gets sucked into a completely different world. As he is flushed down the toilet and lands in a new kingdom, he meets his partner and enemy. His noticeable eye color and hair make him a prime target for capture. Being betrayed by his mentor, he needs to find a way to settle his kingdom, while having to deal with his partner who doesn't seem to want to agree with what he thinks. But when push comes, he finds he has more power than he realizes.

Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei - This anime is about a cheery girl who sees a man hang himself, or at least tries to. She later finds out this man is her new Sensei. Zetsubou. Sensei of Despair. His world has been turned up side down by a girl who never sees things as being bad.

Death Note - This anime is about a note book. But not just any note book, a very special one. Write a person's name down in the book and they die. Of course, who ever holds this note book has extreme power. So, as expected, they would need to be watched. Two boys, one holds power, the other must watch, with chance of being killed himself. But each boy has a secret they would never share. At risk of their own safety.

Full Metal Alchemist - This anime is about a boy and his "brother" This boy has robotic parts and his "brother" Is actually a robot. He thinks he can do it on his own, but he finds he may need some help from his allies.

Kuroshi-tsuji (Black Butler) - This anime is about a butler and young master. The butler is very tricky, and the young master, is indeed, fairly young. But will they stay afloat or will they run into deeper complications.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

o____o ive never actually seen anime episodes except like 2 that my cousins showed me :/ i dunno why but i just dont find anime interesting o.O my cousins showed me death art or dark art or whatever that seemed okay i guess o_o
    Narwhales. Bai.

conscience8807 is offline Amateur Gamer

Oh yeah!And I like Black Butler

Hmm since when did yall post here? xD lolz

3rd Generation Insider

orcalove2133 is offline Pro Gamer

My favorites are:
    Black butler, hetalia, fractale, pandora hearts, highschool of the dead, elfen lied, deadman wonderland, sekirei, rosario + vampire, death note, soul eater, princess tutu, (Little) lucky star, vampire knight, (Songs) Vocaloid. Maybe more.. Lol! XD

I also cosplay irl!

"I'm Baaaaaaack!"
    Spoiler: show
    Selling Sc Every 2 Weeks! : )

LOL Cool xD Everyone here is awesome :p

3rd Generation Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast