Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Anime suggestions?

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Anime suggestions?

So I've been searching for a while...I want a few anime shows that are less-known, but have a good storyline. Any suggestions? (Continue to bottom >.>)

Anime I've watched:
    Death Note
    Zombie Loan
    Fruits Basket
    K Project (Not finished)
    Ouran Highschool Host Club (Not finished)
    Highschool of the Dead (Not finished)
    Ao no Exorcist
    Elfen Lied (Not going to finish it for a while)
    Code Geass (Not finished)
    Shugo Chara! (Meh. Depends if it gets less girly)
    Another (Not finished xD)
    Amnesia (Meh.)
    Black Butler (Amazing *_*)
    Fullmetal Alchemist (Still not finished...xD)
    Fairy Tail (Rather Repetitve)
    Angel Beats
    Soul Eater (Only watched about half an episode)

Anime in my list to watch:
    Naruto
    Bleach
    One Piece
    Gintama
    Mirai Niki
    Deadman Wonderland
    Inu x Boku SS
    Kaichou was Maid-sama
    Date a Live
    School Days
    Zetsuen no Tempest
    Clannad
    Kanon
    Karneval
    Arcana Famiglia
    Blood+
    Darker than Black
    Attack on Titan
    Loveless
    Sword Art Online
    Lucky Star

So you're probably wondering what the heck I need more anime suggestions for. Well the answer is simple: I want a really long anime list >:I

The people of FRI:
    Facepalm.png "Seriously Kit?"

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Anime suggestions?

I have been trying to shorten my "Need to watch" anime list xD

Clannad is going to make you cry, especially Clannad: After Story (makes me cry just thinking about it) and Karneval is a good, cute anime I liked. I'm obsessed with it's opening and ending songs.

I would suggest Anohana: The flower we saw that day - It's a very sad anime! and I already recommended Deadman Wonderland earlier in the week

I have an account on Myanimelist.net with an anime list of things I've watched. I've probably watched more but my memory is not so good so I don't have much listed.
    All the anime's I have listed are great, if you haven't watched something on it.
    Zyloe's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

Savannah Wolfprism *from here* has an account on there too but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I showed you her list *She has a ton!*
    Amutofan123's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

...Savannah-sama has a looot of anime listed. (I'm starting to learn the suffixes for Japanese names xD)

I know it's small.

w3ndy17 is offline Amateur Gamer

This thread is helpful to me coz I'm also looking for what anime to watch..glad u made this thread, I was about to make one
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    ✿ ✿ ✿

Quote Originally Posted by w3ndy17 View Post
    This thread is helpful to me coz I'm also looking for what anime to watch..glad u made this thread, I was about to make one
    Good ^_^ I'm guessing you like Death Note, you'll probably like most of the things on this thread
    w3ndy17 likes this.

I know it's small.

marywaffle58 is offline Amateur Gamer

Hmm... I'm not sure if these are lesser known but they're good so far.

Inuyasha Genre: adventure, romance supernatural. ( Like Demons)
    Spoiler: show
    Kagome Higurashi, after being pulled down a well by a demon, finds herself in Feudal Japan, where she learns that a powerful jewel has been reborn inside her body. After the jewel shatters in an attempt to retrieve it from one of the many demons who was after its power, Kagome must join forces with the half-demon Inu Yasha (also after the jewel’s power) to track down the shards of the jewel before its power falls into the wrong hands.

Vampire Knight Genre:Romance Supernatural, action
    Yuki’s earliest memory is of a stormy night in winter, wherein she was attacked by a vampire… And then rescued by another. Now 10 years later, Yuki Cross, the adopted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, has grown up and become a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her savior, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. But also at her side is Zero Kiryu, a childhood friend who’s hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear, is now determined never to trust them. This coexisting arrangement seems all well and good, but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions. Is Kaname’s infatuation with Yuki the beginning of a forbidden romance, or is it something in her forgotten past that draws him to her. Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death.

D.Gray man -Genre: Mystery,Suspense,...Action-ish.
    Allen Walker, a young man with a cursed eye, lives to destroy a weapon known as Akuma. These weapons created by the Milleneum Earl are sent out by his command to purge the world from humans. Allen Walker uses an anti-akuma weapon, Innocence, to counter the Earl’s attempts at destroying humanity. He travels to the Black Order by his mentor’s directions. There he meets with others who also fight against the Milleneum Earl’s plans. But more questions start to appear as Allen and his friends move further along to reach their goal. And these questions that seem to connect to Allen’s past.

Rosario + Vampire -Genre: Action, Romantic, Comedy,super-natural
    Due to poor grades, Tsukune Aono, an average high school student, has been unable to get accepted into any private academy of his choice. By exceptional accident, the only school to accept him turns out to be anything but ordinary; the school is attended by youkai disguised as humans. Fearing for his life, he attempts to escape only to meet Moka Akashiya, a beautiful girl who just happens to be a vampire. Despite this, Tsukune decides to stay at the academy, hiding his human nature from students and teachers. Tsukune also discovers that when the rosary around Moka’s neck is removed, her true nature emerges.

Trinity Blood- Genre: Supernatural, Action, Science fiction
    The background is in the distant future after the destruction brought about by Armageddon. The war between the vampires and the humans continue to persist. In order to protect the humans from the vampires, Vatican has to rely on other allies to counter the situation. The protagonist, a priest called Peter Abel Nightroad, travels through the countries as a representative for the Vaticans. However, he is also part of “Ax”, a special operations group controlled by the Cardinal Catherina. His encounter with a young girl called Esther will determine the struggle and survival between the human race and the vampires.

Gintama- Genre: Comedy, Action
    After an accident at the Twin X research facility, the sky has been changed to be like a mirror, and all electronics no longer work. There are also children born after this event who have mystical powers to change the environment around them. The story centers on a brother and sister, Tatsuya and Koyoko, the children of a scientist at the Twin X facility.
    I Love waffles so much i could "Mary" them. Haha. Its funny, so start laughing.

marywaffle58 is offline Amateur Gamer

Sorry I just had to Put a Plot summary.
    I Love waffles so much i could "Mary" them. Haha. Its funny, so start laughing.

w3ndy17 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    Good ^_^ I'm guessing you like Death Note, you'll probably like most of the things on this thread
    Yes I am Light Yagami is my favorite looking character ever LOL...
    I also suggest Ghost Hunt its kinda creepy (especially the doll ghost episode) but I loved it..u might wanna try it out -evil laugh-
    Last edited by w3ndy17; 07-04-2013 at 03:30 AM.
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    ✿ ✿ ✿

pokegroup is offline Banned

Sora no Otoshimono!!!!!!!!

DaRkkInfeRnO.X is offline Pro Gamer

darker than black is definitely my favorite.
    the first season is awesome but the second is eh.
    i loved it though, first anime i ever watched xD
    IGN: Broski

buying old school, PM me :]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast