Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yoshinator

Title: Am I wrong for this

RandomBarbi is offline Pro Gamer

Default Am I wrong for this

Yesterday I say my sis getting bullied , by someone who she deleted following her i whispered " Seriously just put it away and stop bullying" and then she cussed me out. She never could tell stuff to people's face so i found her and confronted her and we got into a big fight ( Im embarrased , i cursed and attracted some people ( not on purpose). Im a little embarassed) I already reported her but still i feel bad for how it went. Am i wrong?

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Am I wrong for this

I think you did a good thing by protecting your sister from a bully and confronted this person but I have to say, I don't think you ended up acting like the "better person". The person who would have just walked away if it got too intense to the point of cursing and drawing in a crowd, and wouldn't return the cursing.

I would like to stay, even though i don't know who the bully is and I don't know how (s)he would respond, but I would have asked if we could talk somewhere like a house. Just somewhere where there wasn't a lot of people to come in on the conversation.
    Last edited by jaaaaaaaaack; 07-25-2012 at 02:26 PM.

^ U read my mine. And " The better person thing" is true because i didnt feel like it i felt like the bully

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

I agree with what Jack said. I understand why you did it, but it probably could have been handled differently.

Insider since August 1, 2010

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

What I would have done is simply ignore, report, (tell him/her that they were reported) block and go to your house and party!

They can't do anything at all, and will probably get banned, you have done your part, so move on!

Alyssa , also i got the outback hat whats ur ign?

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

I take it you are a defender. Someone who won't care what happens to them as long as a family member or friend is safe. Sure it could have been better taken care of, but for the most part. You did a good job standing up for her, you are not the bully
    Dark Jade likes this.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider