Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 To all you football fans!!: who you rooting for? Patriots or Giants?

Who ya rooting for today? Patriots or giants??? Personally i dont really care but im going with patriots cause a couple of my friends families are really big fans. But i wish the san deigo chargers would have won more games -.-" their seasons have been bad lately still hoping o_o GO SAN DEIGO <3 xP anywayyy who ya want to win? and if your like me and you have a favorite football team but they arent at the super bowl go ahead and shar x] just curious haha. Good luck to both teams!!!
    Narwhales. Bai.

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: To all you football fans!!: who you rooting for? Patriots or Giants?

I'm not a football fan. -feels excluded-

----

Default Re: To all you football fans!!: who you rooting for? Patriots or Giants?

Lol its okie im not really either but i still watch it mostly cuz meh dad likes to watch football so it kinda got into meh so i been watching football and we been playing it in P.E. at school for the past couple weeks so i learned most the rules and stuff xP but i wish madonna wouldn't preform (sorry to all you madonna lovers o_O) i loved the black eyed peas preformance last year!!! :]
    Narwhales. Bai.

LOL just found out my dad is rooting for NY giants...O_O. uhhmmm well guess im rooting against him xD
    Narwhales. Bai.

jtiemann is offline Master Gamer

Patriots because they have my favortie player, Wes Welker.

I'm Back!
    IGN: Toxic Jac
    Proud member of <Insiders>

ooh i have no idea who that is xD only players i remember of random teams are tebow and o__o oh my gosh i forgot his name im smart xD i may remember it later
    Narwhales. Bai.

jtiemann is offline Master Gamer

Tom Brady?

I'm Back!
    IGN: Toxic Jac
    Proud member of <Insiders>

nooo OH LT i think o-o the guy who ditched the chargers for jets o-o i think that was his name >_>...
    Narwhales. Bai.

Vault Boy is offline Newbie Explorer

Rooted for Giants, mostly cause I can't stand Pats and Belicheat.

Chargers have worthless owner and manager, bad head coach. Don't expect them to do much better next season.

Megann is offline Pro Gamer

</3 patriots lost against the giant yet AGAIN.. T_T
    With or without the game, life continues. Let's cherish the memories while we still can!