Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    Pandamonaeus's Avatar
    Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,251

    Default All About You!

    Just a survey I came across. Try to keep your answers to one word, as this is meant to be a quick one P: Copy and paste, then fill in your own answers in your reply.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Since a lot of people have been confused on the introvert/extrovert question, I'll define it:

    Introversion: Central dimension of human personality where thoughts and actions are more inwardly focused. Introverts tend to be quiet, passive, and generally less sociable than extroverts. Their energy is drawn from their own thoughts. Continually socializing tires out introverts.

    Extroversion: Central dimension of human personality where thoughts and actions are more outwardly focused with people around them. Extroverts tend to be very aggressive, sociable, and excitement seeking. Their energy is drawn from social interactions.

    Also, if you are right-brained, it means your interests generally lie with art/creative practices. If you are left-brained, you lean towards math and the sciences and utilize logic more than emotion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I s'pose I'll start P:

    --- All About You ---

    One word to describe your personality: Curious

    Favorite color: Green

    Your best feature: Hair

    Your worst feature: Hands

    Favorite feature in the opposite gender: Most definitely eyes

    Pet peeve: Lip-smacking

    Mountains or beaches: Beaches

    Introvert or extrovert: Introvert (surprisingly)

    Favorite animal: Siberian Tiger

    Polka dots or stripes: Polka dottttts

    Left-brained or right-brained: Both, in a strange mix (I love science, not math. I love photography, not painting)

    Desired super power (and why - this can be longer!): Flying, because I've always wanted to

    Red meat or white meat: Neither, vegan

    Chocolate or vanilla: In ice cream, vanilla - otherwise, chocolate

    Drawing or photography: Oh hey... photography

    Facebook or MySpace: Facebook

    Mystery or romance: Mystery

    --- Theeee End ---

    Last edited by Pandamonaeus; 03-21-2011 at 12:58 AM.

    ♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

  2. #2
    Grim Soulreaper's Avatar
    Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: All About You!

    One word to describe your personality: Understanding... I think ?

    Favorite color: Plaid XD

    Your best feature: Eyes... am always complimented on them

    Your worst feature: Hight... I'm 5'7 ( A bit short )

    Favorite feature in the opposite gender: Eyes

    Pet peeve: Lying to boast

    Mountains or beaches: Mountains

    Introvert or extrovert: Not sure.. maybe Introvert I bet...

    Favorite animal: Elephant or Whale ( I admire their genius )

    Polka dots or stripes: Stripes

    Left-brained or right-brained: No Idea XD

    Desired super power (and why - this can be longer!): Telekinetic maybe ?... Or manipulate kinetic energy... With both it would allow long distance and close combat and also be able to assist if too far away in any situation XD

    Red meat or white meat: Both

    Chocolate or vanilla: Both

    Drawing or photography: Drawing

    Facebook or MySpace: Eh... Still Myspace...Facebook has somethings I don't like about it

    Mystery or romance: Mystery
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 03-19-2011 at 12:34 AM.
    Playing DCUO now


  3. #3
    Pandamonaeus's Avatar
    Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,251

    Default Re: All About You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Soulreaper View Post
    One word to describe your personality: Understanding... I think ?

    Favorite color: Plaid XD

    Your best feature: Eyes... am always complimented on them

    Your worst feature: Hight... I'm 5'7 ( A bit short )

    Favorite feature in the opposite gender: Eyes

    Pet peeve: Lying to boast

    Mountains or beaches: Mountains

    Introvert or extrovert: Not sure.. maybe Introvert I bet...

    Favorite animal: Elephant or Whale ( I admire their genius )

    Polka dots or stripes: Stripes

    Left-brained or right-brained: No Idea XD

    Desired super power (and why - this can be longer!): Telekinetic maybe ?... Or manipulate kinetic energy... With both it would allow long distance and close combat and also be able to assist if too far away in any situation XD

    Red meat or white meat: Both

    Chocolate or vanilla: Both

    Drawing or photography: Drawing

    Facebook or MySpace: Eh... Still Myspace...Facebook has somethings I don't like about it

    Mystery or romance: Mystery

    Plaid is totally not a color, lol! I am also 5'7ish P:

    Interesting, nonetheless :]

    ♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

  4. #4
    Grim Soulreaper's Avatar
    Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: All About You!

    Plaid is my color XD
    Playing DCUO now


  5. #5
    Pandamonaeus's Avatar
    Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,251

    Default Re: All About You!

    I see that, haha. But what color plaid? D:

    ♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

  6. #6
    Keith Lifemetal's Avatar
    Keith Lifemetal is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    470

    Default Re: All About You!

    One word to describe your personality: Loner

    Favorite color: Red

    Your best feature: Hair

    Your worst feature: Feet

    Favorite feature in the opposite gender: Hair and eyes

    Pet peeve: Bullying

    Mountains or beaches: Beaches

    Introvert or extrovert: ?

    Favorite animal: Bengal Tiger

    Polka dots or stripes: stripes

    Left-brained or right-brained: Both

    Desired super power (and why - this can be longer!): Tellicaneciss (sry for spelling...lol)

    Red meat or white meat: White (does that mean fully cooked? if yes then white meat.)

    Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate

    Drawing or photography: Both

    Facebook or MySpace: Facebook

    Mystery or romance: Mystery
    If you are an Insider, I would love to be your friend. All you have to do is sent me a request. I am usually on server 1 so just send me a request and I would be happy to accept!!!

  7. #7
    Grim Soulreaper's Avatar
    Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: All About You!

    Plaid is my color... You asked what my favorite color was XD ( rofl XD )
    Playing DCUO now


  8. #8
    Pandamonaeus's Avatar
    Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,251

    Default Re: All About You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Lifemetal View Post
    One word to describe your personality: Loner

    Favorite color: Red

    Your best feature: Hair

    Your worst feature: Feet

    Favorite feature in the opposite gender: Hair and eyes

    Pet peeve: Bullying

    Mountains or beaches: Beaches

    Introvert or extrovert: ?

    Favorite animal: Bengal Tiger

    Polka dots or stripes: stripes

    Left-brained or right-brained: Both

    Desired super power (and why - this can be longer!): Tellicaneciss (sry for spelling...lol)

    Red meat or white meat: White (does that mean fully cooked? if yes then white meat.)

    Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate

    Drawing or photography: Both

    Facebook or MySpace: Facebook

    Mystery or romance: Mystery

    Introversion means you tend to stay quiet, listen, and so forth, while extroversion is the opposite - officially, it's where you "draw your energy from", other people or your own thoughts. From your first answer, it seems that you may be more of an introvert.

    White meat are things like chicken and pork, while red meat is beef, lamb, duck (always thought duck was white meat - poultry - but it's closer to red meat and can be eaten medium rare).

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Soulreaper View Post
    Plaid is my color... You asked what my favorite color was XD ( rofl XD )

    Lol! x] Okay, okay, you win! Plaid is now officially a color.

    ♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

  9. #9
    Keith Lifemetal's Avatar
    Keith Lifemetal is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    470

    Default Re: All About You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonaeus View Post

    Introversion means you tend to stay quiet, listen, and so forth, while extroversion is the opposite - officially, it's where you "draw your energy from", other people or your own thoughts. From your first answer, it seems that you may be more of an introvert.

    White meat are things like chicken and pork, while red meat is beef, lamb, duck (always thought duck was white meat - poultry - but it's closer to red meat and can be eaten medium rare).



    Lol! x] Okay, okay, you win! Plaid is now officially a color.
    then i am an introvert and i like both type of meats
    If you are an Insider, I would love to be your friend. All you have to do is sent me a request. I am usually on server 1 so just send me a request and I would be happy to accept!!!

  10. #10
    Pandamonaeus's Avatar
    Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,251

    Default Re: All About You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Lifemetal View Post
    then i am an introvert and i like both type of meats
    Awesome P:

    ♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •