Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Alidog96 Guest

Default Alidog's Tips on Build-a-Bearvillie

Here are some of my tips for build-a-bearville. If you want any help, just ask me, becuz i will probaly know. The best way i earn money is by playing the snapshot game. It's really fun and easy. I also like playing Shake your Honey. It's really fun and easy for me. Trading is a great way for saving money. Some of the things i trade helps me get furniter for my house. You can also trade money too. One of the best things about babv (Build-a-bearvillie) is that u can choose the color you want for almost anything. Having trouble finding the 10 bear heads. If i can recall, i need like 2 more, but i'll tell what palces you can find them. Town Square, Sportscomplex, neiborghood, and much more (i can't renember the rest) If u noticed, the bear in town square is saying someone is coming thur wedensday 26-28. I think he is referring to the mayor. And if u find him, you'll get a speacial gift! Also, to get the quest for the 10 bearheads hunt, click on the teddy in the town square. Also, Brown sugar puppy in the skate park is offering a sports challenge! You have to play the paw something and get at least 15,000 points! It's very hard. I got near there once and i thinks that on level 3. Good Luck!I'll post more updates soon! If u have any more info on anything on babv, just post here!

I found another bear head outside of bear university.
    Last edited by Alidog96; 12-24-2007 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ellen Guest

Default Re: Alidog's Tips on Build-a-Bearvillie

Good luck!
    The challenge is on level 3, and when you complete the first one, you have to do the bear 2 bear baseball for 1500 points, then kick it quick for 75,000 points.
    I already found all the bearheads.

The School(on the roof above the door on the building next to the school)
    The Clothing Store(the top right corner on the wood)
    The Fashion Area(on the roof of the coffee shop)
    The Buildabear store(on top of the stuffing machine)
    The Neighbourhood(I forgot the exact place, but it's on the right)
    The Place outside the theatre(on the snow teddy)
    The Paw Park(on the nature circle on the left covered in snow)
    The Friendship woods(When you first go in near the snowman)
    The Sportsplex(behind the bleachers and the race track)
    The Town Square(ontop of the lower left window in the build a bear workshop)

glamorousgirl Guest

omg!thanks!this is really helpfull!

faeoori Guest

Some one gave me the item you get when I first joined. They just gave it o.O. Now i have two of the shirt.

Alidog96 Guest

wat item do u get wen u first join? And thanks ellen! I needed just one more and couldn't find it! Does anyone know how to get clothes for ur pet?

Ellen i couldn't find the last one i need!!
    Last edited by Alidog96; 12-24-2007 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

faeoori Guest

They gave me the item you get for finding all 10 bear heads.
    Oh, and the one in the neighborhood is on top of the building, right next to the santa feet.

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Alidog96 - sounds like you really are looking for the hidden bear heads. Ellen's list is good, but I can put a little more detail in a few of them -- maybe the one you looking for is one of those.

Her clue about friendship woods -- the top of your screen will say Friendship Forest Park and it is near the snowman. At the Pawforming Arts Center the hidden bear head is on the Bear topiary (bush shaped like a bear) to the left of the door. At the University, the hidden bear head is on the roof over the door with the bear wreath. And in the Neighborhood it is on the roof by the Santa in the chimney.

Hope that helps. If not, can you tell us which ones you found so that Ellen or someone else who has found them all can help you with just the one you still need?

Alidog96 Guest

I already found the neiborghood, university, town square, sportsconplex, and more. I just need one more. I can't find any of them.

faeoori Guest

The friendship woods one was a bit hard to find.
    Did you find both inside heads?
    how about the one on the roof of the coffee shop?

glamorousgirl Guest

I don't have even 1!What can you do with em?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast