Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rocketeer

Title: ....

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default ....

Okay,I hate my birthday. Just to tell you,it's April 3rd. My parents bought me a bike,and now I figured out that if I want to be a stupid member on WoW,I half to pay every month. Other than that,my birthdays were always bad. Emma,Chase,Rori,and Carly were the only ones who would come. Sure,I would get a laptop or DS,but I had a horrible time. Kindergarden was a horrible birthday cake!!! Mr. N got a fake cake with real candles and sneezed over it... Nobody came to that one. I got a stupid laptop that worked 2 months after I got it. I never get balloons from my parents,like everybody else does! Sorry to be a Debbie Downer,but my birthday is horrible.. I even got a stupid bike I hate... I hate bikes with those hand-brakes. So I never ride a stupid bike!!! And the other thing is that Katie Beehorn and my twin usually forget my birthday after I tell them. Why have a birthday if I can't enjoy it? I never see a bright side,and throwing me and in-game party is hopeless! I never get on,I don't wanna be judged by the way I dress,I don't like wearing my rares. Everything I dress in is stupid to all my friends! So,I don't even bother being happy. If you looked at my schoolbook picture, I'm barely even trying to smile. To people in my classroom,it's a miracle. And my Mom says I smile like Kermit the Frog. Nothing makes me happier... not... Well,sorry for being a Debbie Downer...
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

rocketeer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ....

omg.

"Sure,I would get a laptop or DS,but I had a horrible time."
    ---
    do you have any idea how lucky you are o.o children living in poverty would be lucky to even get something that cost 1/4-1/2 of that . And having a horrible time is your own fault, you can always chooze to feel good/ have a good time or not.

"I even got a stupid bike I hate... I hate bikes with those hand-brakes. So I never ride a stupid bike!!!"
    ---
    Yeahh see above o.O

"I never see a bright side"
    ---
    You should try it sometime (:

"Everything I dress in is stupid to all my friends!"
    ---
    and that matters so much.

"So,I don't even bother being happy. If you looked at my schoolbook picture, I'm barely even trying to smile. To people in my classroom,it's a miracle."
    ---
    You shoulddd o.o You're alive. That's more than a good enough reason to smile.
    you have parents who buy things for you, you go to school when that's only a dream for millions of children, you have friends, you have a computer/internet, you don't live on the streets, etc. You should rlly try smiling/being more happy, w/evs bcuz you need to see how lucky you are x)
    And since your mom probably isn't kicking you out right when you turn 18. {Like me rofl} You should be happy that your parents talk to you/buy you things.

Sorry for being so nazi/whatever but you really need to appreciate what you got o.o
    Last edited by rocketeer; 04-03-2012 at 12:58 AM.
    catgina52 likes this.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

@Chase.........Well your birthdays can't be all bad

@Rocket........It's different to people. Easy for someone as happy - go -lucky as you to say that lol

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshinator View Post
    @Rocket........It's different to people. Easy for someone as happy - go -lucky as you to say that lol
    Say what exactly? o.o Lolz I am nooot happy - go - lucky rofl xD

461-unamused.jpg
    Last edited by rocketeer; 04-03-2012 at 12:51 AM.

I am greatful for it,but our internet is offline about all day. And I,honestly,can't go outside. I guess today was a bit better than all my birthdays,I got balloons and a lemon cake. I auctually did smile the entire day. Okay,maybe not when I was talking to my friend and 2 basketballs hit my head. That is another reason I don't like basketball,but it seems like I'm always getting hit with them! Kinda funny,if I dodge it... DODGE BASKETBALL!!!! And I possibly will be happier... considering the fact I get a bit of a surprise from my IG friends. But I bet not. Gonna laugh at 'em. Well,at least I know I can be happy on one birthday. And my bike,I will possibly fall in the ditch when riding it. I forgot how to ride a bike... our land is muddy 3/4 of the year.
    KATAANG

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Well, I hope you had a good birthday.

I do wish you had a better time at your parties, it sounds like you have some nice parents who love you (and give some great gifts). As for the no smiling thing, I understand. . . . But it sounds like you have plenty to smile about.

But who am I to say anything about this? I don't have birthday parties (Family, stress, blah blah). But still, you don't have to be happy year-round . . . But you should let yourself have fun on your birthday at least. Ask anyone that knows me in real life (Don't really, that would be creepy), I don't smile often. But I am still happy.

And about the bike. If you don't ride bikes, that's fine. I don't either. Maybe you could have a garage/yard sale, sell the bike and/or anything else you don't need. You could use that money to buy yourself something else, or you could save it up.
    Last edited by Miss Morose; 04-03-2012 at 09:46 PM.
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

My Dad is a packrat,or thats probaly his excuse to not take out the trah. Ick! Also,my Mom said ''A balloon makes her happier than her a bike?! Wow". I like balloons. A bike is something to ride once a month during the summer. But my dunebuggy is something to annoy the neighbors with and cool off everyday during the summer. I state why I don't ride a bike. And I can only ride the dunebuggy/big 1/3 of the year. Summer and some of fall/spring. For us,rain sets in around,let's say... November/October. And Savannah's a big troublemaker. High-pitched voice,she's like a scared kitten. SHE WON'T LET GO!!!! Then theres Dani,Chey,Ash-ley,Sar-Bear,Ab-bay,Joelle,and thats about it. Kimberly is annoying,Kristen is a Jho-**-vis,joe-**-vis? witness and hates me for liking the idea of magic,Trinity makes it all about her-even Dani's birthday.
    KATAANG