Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default 99 Ways to get grounded for ages the game

99 ways to get grounded for ages the game - GO!

1.Go round the house, find the bleach bottle, and a bit on your carpet in the most noticable, then when someone asks 'who did it' say it was you, and slam as hard as you can up the stairs to your bedroom. (Then slam the door VERY hard) and scream as loud as possible untill you're grounded.

2. Pinch your dad's chocolate, melt it, put some in your hair, some on your face, create a cardboard gun, and go round pretending to be in the army, then get 'shot' and fall on the floor. Hold your breath and lie still, (Don't hold your breath too long if you can't take it) o.o. Until you finally look 'dead', then when your parents are worried, jump up and scream in their
    face and go back to 'shooting'. Mess up your bedroom and turn your parents' room into a tent too.

3. Without asking, invite loads of friends round, at four in the mourning, have a full blown party (music right up)
    and jump around, get snacks out, make loads of mess, then ask everyone to tidy up (loud) but then say don't do anything,then, move any sibling down, with crumbs on their face, lying in the mess. Be carful not to wake them, or something REAL bad'll happen.
    When your mum and dad come down, they'll see it was the sibling, cause you're in bed. Then come down, say everything, trying to laugh it off, then smirk at the end, and walk off to bed, knowing that's where you're ment to be anyways.

They could get you into trouble o.o LOL.

96 ways left!
    hello

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: 99 Ways to get grounded for ages the game

96: When you come home late without calling to say that you will be...say that the ditch you were thrown in didn't have 1: a pay phone or 2: any reception for your cell phone to work... so that you could call to advise that you would be late...(Noticed I numbered mine wrong XD)
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 02-23-2011 at 01:41 PM.
    Playing DCUO now

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

94. Put all of the toothpaste in the sink
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Epic Ariel is offline Master Gamer

93. Through a pizza out the window at the mailman, make him yell at you then get a police guy to your house get the mailman arested and cut off you parents hair to show them how happy you are.
    I do not play FreeRealms anymore.

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

7:Spill pop all over the floor, and lick it xD
    Noticed we have been numbering these wrong xD
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

92: Wonder how your cat would look in a ballerina cat-sized costume, make your mean Siemese cat wear it, then put the cat in your brothers room without telling him a evil angry cat was in his room.... Then casually say to your mom: Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, I gave Ling Ling ( thats my cats name) a makeover and put him in My brothers name here bedroom and forgot to tell him.

Its a one time thhing ok?

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

91: Take your brother out for icecream , then ditch him at the store.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

90. Go to the dentist, and put fake decay on your teeth (chocolate or something) then when the dentist goes to look at your mouth, try to spit (in the dentists face) it out, thinking you'll have to have the tooth pulled out.

89. Go round to a friends house to hide, then ring up your parents saying you've been involved in a car accident, and have a broken leg, saying you need them, like, now. When they hurry of to the hospital, run back round home, and when they come back all weird and quite upset, start rofling.
    hello

theTFH1 is offline Master Gamer

XD!!!!!!!! These are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

88: grab your little brother and put him in a dress give him a wig and put make up on him and show him to your parents saying "LOOKY!!! I GOT THE SISTER I WANTED!!"

lol
    Oh hai! I see ur readin meh signature

87: Go out to a party, saying you'll be back by 8. By the time you're back, make sure it's exacally 8:00. Hide in the front garden until 9, then come in.
    When everyone asks where you've been,say the door was locked. When
    they say you should've knocked, say it was 8:01, and you would have gotten sent to bed early for being late, so you stayed out until 9:00 to stay up later, instead of being sent to bed early for being a minute late.
    hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast