Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: 9/11 :(

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Default 9/11 :(

Ay, the twin towers :[ It's so sad how the planes crashed into the towers. T-T Many people died and gave up their souls. Always remember Septemer 9th 2011. The most tragicalest day o; My aunt was crying when this disaster came up on the news :[ Please post. Thanks.
    -Melanie
    Last edited by Princess Melanie; 09-11-2011 at 09:03 PM.

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: 9/11 :(

It was a sad event. But it is an important one as well. On that day we learned that America is not as invincible as we thought we were.

All of our wars since the 1800s have been on foreign soil, and we have never felt such a stinging blow.

Remember. Remember that we are stronger because of this.

When Osama was killed, people were questioning weather or not it was a good idea to celebrate his death. But one comedian put it into words that really made sense of the incident.

He said," So Osama is finally dead. And people are still debating whether or not it is an event to celebrate. Do you think he felt this way on 9/11?

Do you really think that one of his men probably said 'Hey Osama! Cheer up! We knocked down the World Trade Center!' and that he replied' I know, I know we did what we were supposed to do, but I can't help but think about all the lives that were lost because of it. You know? I mean, maybe there was a more peaceful approach. Like a hot dog stand.' No."

I feel terrible for the lives that were lost, and may they rest in peace.

Terrorism is a horrible thing, but it can not just go away. All we can do is pray and protect ourselves. Many terrorists have been bred to hate America since birth. That is a hard thing to fix.
    Last edited by The Painbringer; 09-11-2011 at 10:32 PM.
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

That must have been an awful day. I feel bad for everyone who had to witness this tragedy.

Emm1tt is offline Amateur Gamer

if only bush had stopped reading to those lil kids and done something XD

EpicJewelspotter is offline Master Gamer

It's not his fault. Can anyone think of a worse time than than 9/11 in US history?

Not all who wander are lost...~J.R.R Tolkien
    I play Lord of the Rings Online now. Name: Mirferil Server: Arkenstone

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Emm1tt View Post
    if only bush had stopped reading to those lil kids and done something XD
    Lol. True... but honestly what could he do?

EpicJewelspotter is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by The Painbringer View Post
    It was a sad event. But it is an important one as well. On that day we learned that America is not as invincible as we thought we were.

All of our wars since the 1800s have been on foreign soil, and we have never felt such a stinging blow.

Remember. Remember that we are stronger because of this.

When Osama was killed, people were questioning weather or not it was a good idea to celebrate his death. But one comedian put it into words that really made sense of the incident.

He said," So Osama is finally dead. And people are still debating whether or not it is an event to celebrate. Do you think he felt this way on 9/11?

Do you really think that one of his men probably said 'Hey Osama! Cheer up! We knocked down the World Trade Center!' and that he replied' I know, I know we did what we were supposed to do, but I can't help but think about all the lives that were lost because of it. You know? I mean, maybe there was a more peaceful approach. Like a hot dog stand.' No."

I feel terrible for the lives that were lost, and may they rest in peace.

Terrorism is a horrible thing, but it can not just go away. All we can do is pray and protect ourselves. Many terrorists have been bred to hate America since birth. That is a hard thing to fix.
    Why is it that all i say now is "Amen Painbringer"? I shall say it again... AMEN PAINBRINGER!!

Not all who wander are lost...~J.R.R Tolkien
    I play Lord of the Rings Online now. Name: Mirferil Server: Arkenstone

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

*giggle* It was the 11th of September, not ther 9th xD

I was still just a little girl when it happened, so seeing my mother cry, and my dad having such a grim expression, didn't process. But when I was a few years older, I figured what happened. I lost a dear uncle to 9/11, and I will always love and miss him, but I can't help but be proud of him as well. I don't watch 9/11 specials anymore, because all they do is send me to tears. America honors you, everyone who was killed during 9/11.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

That is very sad, claire o; I hope you unlce rest in peace-r.i.p. :3'
    ----------------------------------------------------
    P.S. I like you avvie btw xD <3 ]
    ---------------------------------------------------

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I know he is (:

Hehe, Thanks Mellie xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9