Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default 5 Situation Riddles - Can you solve these?!

No using Google! You don't have to answer all of them just the ones you know, but put the number next to your answer!

1. A woman leaves home and makes three left turns. She returns home again. On the way, she passes two women in masks. Who were the two women? - sparkles

2. Two train tracks run parallel to each other except for a short distance where they meet and become one track over a narrow bridge. One morning, a train speeds onto the bridge. Another train coming from the opposite direction also speeds onto the bridge. Neither train can stop on the short bridge, yet there is no collision. How is this possible? - sparkles

3. It is a stormy, snowy day. There is a man dead inside a shack. There are no windows and the only door is locked from the inside. There is no way in or out. The man has a stab wound. There is a puddle of water and blood next to him. How did he die?

4. A group of people died in a cabin on the side of a mountain. They did not die of suffocation, murder/suicide, or avalanche. How did they die?

5. Justin Summers owns a vacation house in northern Ontario which has an A-shaped roof. One side of the roof faces north and the other side faces south. The prevailing winds from the north are usually quite strong. The strange thing is that the stronger the north wind blows, the stronger the resulting updraft on the south side of the roof. Therefore, if a rooster laid an egg on the peak of the roof during a strong northerly wind, on which side should the egg wall most of the time? - Paulina

I'll have more when I find the notepad where I stored my collection of it.

Last edited by Pandamonaeus; 03-04-2011 at 10:59 PM.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Default Re: 5 Situation Riddles - Can you solve these?!

Aw, haha, no one's tried?

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

3. Suicide
    4. Of age or hypothermia

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Steelchampion View Post
    3. Suicide
    4. Of age or hypothermia
    Close, but not quite :] I'll post the answers when ~10 people have tried/answered.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

4. Starvation
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

oh, and
    5. Roosters don't lay eggs o_O
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonaeus View Post
    No using Google! You don't have to answer all of them just the ones you know, but put the number next to your answer!

1. A woman leaves home and makes three left turns. She returns home again. On the way, she passes two women in masks. Who were the two women?

2. Two train tracks run parallel to each other except for a short distance where they meet and become one track over a narrow bridge. One morning, a train speeds onto the bridge. Another train coming from the opposite direction also speeds onto the bridge. Neither train can stop on the short bridge, yet there is no collision. How is this possible?

3. It is a stormy, snowy day. There is a man dead inside a shack. There are no windows and the only door is locked from the inside. There is no way in or out. The man has a stab wound. There is a puddle of water and blood next to him. How did he die?

4. A group of people died in a cabin on the side of a mountain. They did not die of suffocation, murder/suicide, or avalanche. How did they die?

5. Justin Summers owns a vacation house in northern Ontario which has an A-shaped roof. One side of the roof faces north and the other side faces south. The prevailing winds from the north are usually quite strong. The strange thing is that the stronger the north wind blows, the stronger the resulting updraft on the south side of the roof. Therefore, if a rooster laid an egg on the peak of the roof during a strong northerly wind, on which side should the egg wall most of the time?

I'll have more when I find the notepad where I stored my collection of it.
    1: She's playing a woman's baseball. So it's the umpire and catcher.

2: They come at different times or it's a level bridge with one at the top and one at the bottom X3 My teacher said it once.

3: An icicle in the Shed. If it's big enough those things can kill you X3The water shows it's an ICE-icle lol

4: Hypothermia or They were alreayd gunna die when they got there XD

5: Lamest riddle there. Heard it like 18 times.... ROOSTERS DON'T LAY EGGS!!!! XD
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulina Ambermace View Post
    4. Starvation
    Nope!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulina Ambermace View Post
    oh, and
    5. Roosters don't lay eggs o_O

Yup :]

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    1: She's playing a woman's baseball. So it's the umpire and catcher.

2: They come at different times or it's a level bridge with one at the top and one at the bottom X3 My teacher said it once.

3: An icicle in the Shed. If it's big enough those things can kill you X3The water shows it's an ICE-icle lol

4: Hypothermia or They were alreayd gunna die when they got there XD

5: Lamest riddle there. Heard it like 18 times.... ROOSTERS DON'T LAY EGGS!!!! XD
    1. Yes!

2. Yep, it's the first one!

3. You have to clarify this a little bit.

4. Nope P:

Numbers 3 and 4 are still open.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫