Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: 10 Years

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Default 10 Years

Wow, I can't believe it's actually been about 10 years since I joined this community.

We're all old now. I miss this MMO, some days I was it was still around to play while queuing in other games, it was more peaceful. Crazy to read back on how I was when I played this game too. Definitely was a bit of a brat (sorry @Ashley Preciousfable)

Still not posting any personal info, but nowadays I actually work in the esports industry full time, and every day is like a dream. I hope y'all have had just as good fortune, and maybe Free Realms Sunrise will be done in the next decade

Until next time,

The Painbringer

(god I can't believe I was ever "The Painbringer"
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: 10 Years

Lol I was just down memory lane fairly recently too as I was checking my discord for the first time in a looooong time and saw I was still in the FRS discord. Dug up a bunch of old sites and stuff and I still talk to a few old friends from the game every now and then, whether it's via FB, Snapchat, or Instagram.

The amount of rabblerousing that occurred when I was like 12 years old is slightly amusing, although I'd like to think I've grown out of that.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever