Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default 06/07/08 and 06/08/08 Sat & Sun Chat

Isn't todays date kewl? I love when numbers line up or combine in unique ways. I always notice the clock when it's 11:11 or 12:34, or maybe 3:33. Actually our address number is 1111. I want one of my kids to get married 11/11/11

Do you guys ever notice unusual number combinations? Or am i the only weird one. Now whenever i notice its 11:11 i make a point of remembering my family and saying an extra prayer for them.

Anyhow, have a great weekend!
    Last edited by Autumn Roselake; 06-08-2008 at 05:04 PM.

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: 06/07/08 Saturday Chat

Yeah, I do know what you mean... We do "wishes" at 11:11... And, did you know that 11/19/1999 was the last date that consists of all odd numbers until 1/1/3111??

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default :O

Wow Justin - thats' A pretty cool fact, Now go brag to everyone that you we're alive!

I was alive for the turn of the century.. =P Yay!?

Well, I like to watch Eclipses... do you? there neat. I like to reflect on things.. like yesterday.. when an Eclipse happens. If its warm, and not too many bugs are out(If there are put on alot of bugspray!)...then sit on the lawn with a chair, and sit there ALL night Untill its done, watching It! =P

I've never done that. I should.

my friends once wanted to pull an allnighter, then Its like. "But Doesn't It kill alot of brain cells?" So we didn't. the friends' mom called me a spoil sport for doing so!

Last night I saw saturn through a telescope -- It looked plastic!! but the small ring around the planet was Sooooo Cool! :crazy2:

Anyway, Hope you all have a great Day (Or what's left of It!) And a great minute, and a great second, and a great week, and a great month, and a great evening, and a great sleep, and a great y... Oh, you get the point!

Ciao.:thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Yeah, I do know what you mean... We do "wishes" at 11:11... And, did you know that 11/19/1999 was the last date that consists of all odd numbers until 1/1/3111??
    Wow, thats neat. I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flablo View Post
    Wow Justin - thats' A pretty cool fact, Now go brag to everyone that you we're alive!

I was alive for the turn of the century.. =P Yay!?

Well, I like to watch Eclipses... do you? there neat. I like to reflect on things.. like yesterday.. when an Eclipse happens. If its warm, and not too many bugs are out(If there are put on alot of bugspray!)...then sit on the lawn with a chair, and sit there ALL night Untill its done, watching It! =P

I've never done that. I should.

my friends once wanted to pull an allnighter, then Its like. "But Doesn't It kill alot of brain cells?" So we didn't. the friends' mom called me a spoil sport for doing so!

Last night I saw saturn through a telescope -- It looked plastic!! but the small ring around the planet was Sooooo Cool! :crazy2:

Anyway, Hope you all have a great Day (Or what's left of It!) And a great minute, and a great second, and a great week, and a great month, and a great evening, and a great sleep, and a great y... Oh, you get the point!

Ciao.:thumbup:
    We've stayed up watching eclipses and comets. That was one thing i loved about Homeschooling, was all the "activities" we did.

Thats neat you saw Saturn. Have you gone to any science museums? They always have a lot of stuff like that there.

If you notice Wendy's sticky in this section. She posted it 10/10/07 at 11:11 pm. i notice it every time i post in the open mike section.
    Last edited by Autumn Roselake; 06-07-2008 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

X.I.C. Guest

I dont think I have ever seen en eclipse or a comet..boy being young stinks! LOL

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by X.I.C. View Post
    I dont think I have ever seen en eclipse or a comet..boy being young stinks! LOL
    Total eclipses occur every couple of years...

Lunar eclipses only occur on a full moon and the moon will change from its usual "white" color to a reddish brown and then back to white. Like this:

Solar eclipses are much more impressive because it goes dark in the middle of the day, but you should never look at one directly!

glamorousgirl Guest

Hey evryone!
    Justin- Kool pics!

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Just because you're young doesn't mean you don't see "Lunar Eclipses" Heck, for all I know I could be one of the youngest people on the site, and I've seen TONS OF them, I look out my window almost every night at the moon - so I can tell when ones going to happen, and then If there Is I run downstairs and tell my family - and I get to stay up later! LOL!

Roselake;

You Homeschooled? Wow, Its a small world =P

---

I've never seen a solar eclipse, I thought they were the same thing. @___@ I wanna see one, purty! xDDD

I've never been to a Muesum about Planets or anything, I've been to a butterfly Conservatory, I don't know If I've ever been to a Muesum or not. I've been to the Science centre, and the zoo! Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Flablo View Post
    Just because you're young doesn't mean you don't see "Lunar Eclipses" Heck, for all I know I could be one of the youngest people on the site, and I've seen TONS OF them, I look out my window almost every night at the moon - so I can tell when ones going to happen, and then If there Is I run downstairs and tell my family - and I get to stay up later! LOL!

Roselake;

You Homeschooled? Wow, Its a small world =P

---

I've never seen a solar eclipse, I thought they were the same thing. @___@ I wanna see one, purty! xDDD

I've never been to a Muesum about Planets or anything, I've been to a butterfly Conservatory, I don't know If I've ever been to a Muesum or not. I've been to the Science centre, and the zoo! Does that count?
    Yes i home schooled my youngest two till they went into 7th grade. That would be a total 9 years. I loved it. I have five kids, but never even thought about homeschooling the first 3. Then when we moved here, there were a lot of big family that home schooled. So i decided to too. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. They wanted to play sports in school, so thats why we let them go. DD just graduated and DS has two more years. They transitioned to public school very easily and did well academically and socially. DS was Freshman attendant on Homecoming court last year and DD was homecoming Queen this year. It's been fun!

Oh my gosh, I've been to the Butterfly Conservatory in Niagara Falls. It was wonderful. I liked it way more than what i thought i would. We have pictures of the kids with butterfly's landing on them. Science Centers and Zoos are wonderful experiences too. We used to buy a yearly pass to the zoo for like 60 or 70 dollars, and it would be good at hundreds of zoos across the country. A lot of museums are like that too.

KoalaBear07 Guest

Default Re: 06/07/08 and 06/08/08 Sat & Sun Chat

That is cool to be home schooled, I'm not, I go to public school, it is okay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast