Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: Will the Gloam Council Return? OR Is There an even Greater Evil Coming?

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon5 Will the Gloam Council Return? OR Is There an even Greater Evil Coming?

Many have asked the same question. Will the Gloam Council return? I think it might.
    For one thing there are these weird people. The mysterious stranger in Vale of the ancients. Han and Hannah from Croaking Vale. There are also battle that mention gloam magic. Not to mention all the gloam cards
    Mauthe Dog
    Gloam Agent
    Vine Wolf Companion
    Corruption
    Corrupted Vulture
    Also has any one looked at what Leaf Referee Charcole said on his Profile. What about the strange thing Geoffrey said before he dissapeared " You may have defeated me but my master .... yes my master will always pull the strings from the shadows" and " I will return ". It made me think of gloam from the start.
    NOT TO MEMTION
    the oracles prophecy. It said that dark times were coming and you would be a light shining amid the gathering darkness.
    BUT
    they do mention that the Gleam Council was destroyed. Wouldn't the Gloam Council be destroyed too.
    It is very mysterious

tell me what you think and remember
    NEVER TRUST A BUNNY
    it might be -pause-
    A NINJA BUNNY!
    -laughing-
    -laughing-
    -laughing-
    -laughing-

Sorry I could not resist

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Will the Gloam Council Return? OR Is There an even Greater Evil Coming?

o.o' ninja bunny??? well anyway i have never heard of gloam council so whatever it is just....... i have no clue what i was gonna say

always trust a gerbil they might be.......
    A SUPER HERO!!!!

hey gerbils are friendly and not to mention but your right in my school i am reading a book called bunnicula which is a vampire bunny so yea dont trust bunnies!!
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Default Re: Will the Gloam Council Return? OR Is There an even Greater Evil Coming?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    o.o' ninja bunny??? well anyway i have never heard of gloam council so whatever it is just....... i have no clue what i was gonna say

always trust a gerbil they might be.......
    A SUPER HERO!!!!

hey gerbils are friendly and not to mention but your right in my school i am reading a book called bunnicula which is a vampire bunny so yea dont trust bunnies!!
    The Gloam Council was a evil group who wanted to control everything and everyone you can read about it in the books in memorial caverns the books are near the murals
    and yeah gerbals are sweet and nice off also never trust a dog
    th might want to eat you

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

What's wrong with ninja bunnies? Ninjas aren't always mean................... and you can trust dogs, trust me.

Anyway, I think you really shined a light on the situation, summing up all the facts for us. Thanks! And I agree with the theory.

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

gillego is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Re: Will the Gloam Council Return? OR Is There an even Greater Evil Coming?

The Gloam Council is who caused the unblinding in Blackspore. Blackspore used to be very pretty. The Gloam Council formed after the Gleam Council fell apart due to coruption around Shrouded Grove. The fairies went underground in Memorial Caverns, the dwarfs dug in the ground to dig tunnels, the humans fled to sea, and the elfs built the famous Crystal Barrier. The humans were supposed to be said to go to Lavender Coast, away from the corruption but, we cannot prove that yet. I hope that answered your question, Holly Pearlwing. There could be something more evil than the Gloam Council if we related that to Geoffery's so called "master". I thing his master could be very evil.

gillego is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Re: Will the Gloam Council Return? OR Is There an even Greater Evil Coming?

The Gloam Council is who caused the unblinding in Blackspore. Blackspore used to be very pretty. The Gloam Council formed after the Gleam Council fell apart due to coruption around Shrouded Grove. The fairies went underground in Memorial Caverns, the dwarfs dug in the ground to dig tunnels, the humans fled to sea, and the elfs built the famous Crystal Barrier. The humans were supposed to be said to go to Lavender Coast, away from the corruption but, we cannot prove that yet. I hope that answered your question, Ash. There could be something more evil than the Gloam Council if we related that to Geoffery's so called "master". I thing his master could be very evil.

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Um, if you want to read the Story from Memorial Caverns, check my Thread The story of the Great Tree and more Free Realms History in this section of the Forum. You know, i read a post it showed a Spooky Picture of likely Pixie Skulls and Torn Pixie Wings! They were found in the Forgotten Caves. I'll check it out more later on as a detective. i cant check battles until i become a member, but ill check around for some details. Where is Geoffrey anyways?
    --- Detective Nikky Wildtrekker

Quote Originally Posted by sammiebird101 View Post
    Um, if you want to read the Story from Memorial Caverns, check my Thread The story of the Great Tree and more Free Realms History in this section of the Forum. You know, i read a post it showed a Spooky Picture of likely Pixie Skulls and Torn Pixie Wings! They were found in the Forgotten Caves. I'll check it out more later on as a detective. i cant check battles until i become a member, but ill check around for some details. Where is Geoffrey anyways?
    --- Detective Nikky Wildtrekker
    Geoffrey disappears after you defeat him at the end of the Chapter one quests
    He goes into a dark vortex no one knows where he is i think he has gone to join his master

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

i have tryed to gather imformation on croaking vale but i havent got much on there and gloam.

I have a feeling Sunstone Valley and Lavender Coast holds the key. Sadly it might be years until Lavender Coast comes. Hopefully not too long though. Black Forest might also but i have a better feeling about Sunstone Valley. I JUST KNOW IT! Plus those evil dwarves they are tied into the gloam i know it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast