Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

cam3r0n is offline Explorer

Default What was Blackspore like before the unblinding

I think that blackspore looked like a nice quiet place with big bright flowers and a lake where the people living there could fish and take a boat trip to the isle of tears for a relexing picnic while the kids played in the water.
    IGN: Cameron Thunderchaser

i love the snow i've spend most of this month off school

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: What was Blackspore like before the unblinding

Everyone was probably all happy. Now it's filthy with ghosts and lots of rogue ninjas.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Etropis is offline Explorer

it probaly was very peaceful and no battles were ever held there

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Well no one actually knows what it was like... maybe it had a different name of some quality that even I dont know of...

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

Idk probaly nice quiet and peaceful.
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Austin Auranymph is offline Amateur Gamer

Hi everybody I am Austin Auranymph. I am level 20 at ninja and adventurer. I am working on warrior. I am leader of the Sanctuary Knights.

How do i make a signature?
    Last edited by Austin Auranymph; 07-05-2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

papa39454 is offline Explorer

ummm me and my friend were working on a video that we had to move to Merry Vale be cuz the earth was ending and Merry Vale was the safest place, and our home Blackspore was Whitemeadow before, the worst place was our home and we had to move, there were poison rivers and all that along the way and we nearly didnt make it but we couldnt finsh it she had to go

Aidan Water is offline Amateur Gamer

Imaganation is a powerfull thing. use wat you no from blackspore quests, lore, and imaganation and you will see it in fron of yo
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic16873_8.gif

cheetaramon is offline Amateur Gamer

Blackspore was a beautiful peaceful forest part of a great forest that stretched north and connected to what is now Black forest and Briarwood. it was a place where elves and deer and other forest creatures lived in peace harmony and light; the light came from the facts that elves lived there, their presence made every living creature glow with an inner light that gave everything an almost translucent quality, Men and Pixies would travel there to learn of the Elves in their infinite wisdom..

papa39454 is offline Explorer

ya we did finsh it at all (but it would be good) my dragon ride fell in a poison river and turned in a new type of dragon, POISON DRAGON! (what we planed) since we rode animals to leave i said "why not have one turn different" even thought it was poison, he was really nice