Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Peter Flametempest is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Which Unrelased Area are You Most Eager to See Open?

Hi Everyone! I was just curious as to which of the 4 unreleased areas( Silver Hills, Lavender Coast, Sunstone Valley, Black Forest) you want to open first. If you want to include why you like that area and/or what you think it would be like, that would be great too! I personally want Silver Hills to open first, since it would be the land of the elves, and I am dying to know what they will look like. It would also be cool to see the crystal barrier fall (or part of it). Then again, it would be nice to have ANY new area open,lol.-PF
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Which Unrelased Area are You Most Eager to See Open?

I would prefer Black Forest. I just can't get enough of dark, mysterious places.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    I would prefer Black Forest. I just can't get enough of dark, mysterious places.
    Yeah, I'm so curios as to what the black forest will be like ( aside from being dark and mysterious). It would be something if it was able to dwarf Blackspore and Briarwood in eeriness.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

I want Lavender Coast to come, I love soft beachyish places. Also I love the smell of Lavender. I am afraid Sunstone Vally will be just like Merry Vale..also Black Forest sounds cool.

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, Im just like Arielle. Black Forest is my choice. If it is more dark and mysterious then Briarwood, it will be my new favorite place.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Austin Auranymph is offline Amateur Gamer

I read a news post on free realms.com It said that a desert like area would be opening soon. It also said that it would be the homeland of the dwarves. Although i want silver hills to come out.
    Loading............. DONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Surflight View Post
    I want Lavender Coast to come, I love soft beachyish places. Also I love the smell of Lavender. I am afraid Sunstone Vally will be just like Merry Vale..also Black Forest sounds cool.
    I sure hope Sunstone valley isn't like Merryvale, I would not want to go there then. I don't know how many people know this(since they changed it), but Sunstone Valley used to be called Stormfront Mountains. That sounds better to me, but I can't run FR operations so-lol.-PF

Etropis is offline Explorer

I am eager to see what the black forest would be like.

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Peter would it be ok if I made a poll questioning this?
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Auranymph View Post
    I read a news post on free realms.com It said that a desert like area would be opening soon. It also said that it would be the homeland of the dwarves. Although i want silver hills to come out.
    Sounds like Sunstone Valley to me. I imagine the Black forest to be a shadowy forest, Lavender Coast to be Beach-like and pleasant, and Silver hills to be coldish(since it is right next to snowhill). Sunstone valley sounds desert-like and mountainous, Ideal for dwarves. But I heard that they put off new areas, so idk-PF

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast