Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Title: Tears of Ayani, lol wut?!

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Default Tears of Ayani, lol wut?!

As told by the murals of Memorial Cavens, when Ayani ascended to the surface after the great cataclysm was over, she was saddened. She was so saddened, she began to cry, and those tears brought life to the surface. But how could one pixie cry rivers and lakes of tears?

It was mentioned that the other pixies helped to coax life back to the surface, but only after Ayani cried the lakes and rivers of tears. How is this possible? Are the Tears of Ayani literal...or simply a metaphor for something else?

If this is literal, we've all been swimming in pixie tears. Gross...
    Last edited by TheBananaKing; 02-18-2010 at 02:27 PM. Reason: It's "ascended", not "descended" lol.

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Tears of Ayani, lol wut?!

Lol very true i guess there just putting it in to make the story seem better.

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Well, she did apparently cry "a lot". But it could be underground water that was released after too, or that the rivers got connected to the oceans, the water cycle began again/etc.

I would have thought all her tears pooled down in Blackspore by now, lol.
    Tommy0327 likes this.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm never swimming in Seaside again.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

I'm never bathing in my large wilds house again.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

lol im never entering water again!!

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    Well, she did apparently cry "a lot". But it could be underground water that was released after too, or that the rivers got connected to the oceans, the water cycle began again/etc.

I would have thought all her tears pooled down in Blackspore by now, lol.
    Great theory, they would have had to have water in Memorial Caverns, as they themselves said they were content to live there.
    But there wasn't any mention of it, mabey the "Coaxing" was said water?

Boy, this brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Cry me a river"
    Last edited by TheBananaKing; 02-18-2010 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Typo >_>
    Tommy0327 likes this.

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

crying or weeping, is increased lacrimation due to strong emotional stress, suffering, mourning, or physical pain. This practice is not restricted to negative emotions; many people cry when extremely happy. In humans, emotional tears can be accompanied by reddening of the face and sobbing—cough-like, convulsive breathing, sometimes involving spasms of the whole upper body. Tears brought about by emotions have a different chemical make up than those for lubrication; emotional tears contain more of the protein-based hormones prolactin, adrenocorticotropic hormone, and leucine enkephalin (a natural painkiller) than basal or reflex tears. The limbic system is involved in production of basic emotional drives, such as anger, fear, etc. The limbic system, specifically the hypothalamus, also has a degree of control over the autonomic system. The parasympathetic branch of the autonomic system controls the lacrimal glands via the neurotransmitter acetylcholine through both the nicotinic and muscarinic receptors. When these receptors are activated, the lacrimal gland is stimulated to produce tears.[4]

Swimming Swimming in Pixie Tears...
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Father View Post
    crying or weeping, is increased lacrimation due to strong emotional stress, suffering, mourning, or physical pain. This practice is not restricted to negative emotions; many people cry when extremely happy. In humans, emotional tears can be accompanied by reddening of the face and sobbing—cough-like, convulsive breathing, sometimes involving spasms of the whole upper body. Tears brought about by emotions have a different chemical make up than those for lubrication; emotional tears contain more of the protein-based hormones prolactin, adrenocorticotropic hormone, and leucine enkephalin (a natural painkiller) than basal or reflex tears. The limbic system is involved in production of basic emotional drives, such as anger, fear, etc. The limbic system, specifically the hypothalamus, also has a degree of control over the autonomic system. The parasympathetic branch of the autonomic system controls the lacrimal glands via the neurotransmitter acetylcholine through both the nicotinic and muscarinic receptors. When these receptors are activated, the lacrimal gland is stimulated to produce tears.[4]

Swimming Swimming in Pixie Tears...

Too bad there's nothing there saying tears can magically bring things to life...

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Darn, you already took the "Cry me a river" thing. >_<
    I would think they "coaxed" life back by evenly distributing the tears. I'd think her tears somewhat pooled in one place, so they spread it evenly to feed the land.
    Tommy0327 likes this.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast