Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default The Story of the Great Tree, and more Free Realms History.

Hello Y'all, I'm Nikky Wildtrekker. I would like to tell you a story about Sanctuary. I discovered the Rock Paintings in Memorial Caverns, which is in Sanctuary. Click on each book and read the Story. For those who never discovered Memorial Caverns, or whom dont play free realms, I'll tell you the story.

In ancient times, all of the world's races lived in harmony. Their leaders formed the Gleam Council to protect and guide the races. Their intention was pure - maintaining peace throughout the realm. This period of time was known as the Age Of Harmony. The Gleam Leaders did not agree on everything, and the gap between council members grew until an opposing council was formed. This new group wanted to control everyone, inferring they were best suited to tell people how to live there lives. This was the beginning of Gloam Council. The Gloam worked covertly, growing more and more powerful. They were so secretive, the Gleam Council didn't even know about them until it was too late - the Gloam built a powerful artifact that could bind all magic to them. Since all living things had some amount of magic within them, they could practically control the world. The plan worked, but for a minor flaw - not everyone succombed to the Artifact's control. Nearly every magical creature was affected by the Binding. Staring with cold, empty eyes carrying on with their daily tasks, the joy in their lives was gone. A few powerful heroes of the day were able to protect themselves from the Binding, banding together in secrecy to plan the artifact's destruction. The heroes spread world to all the races " Flee, for the magic unleashed may have catastrophic effects!" They then approached the Gloam artifact, knowing full well its destruction would result in their own demise. Battling through unwitting mobs and powerful wizards, the heroes combined their powers breaching the magical defenses and shattering the artifact's physical shell. This resulted in the Unbinding, which freed the people, but sent a tidal wave of magic across the lands. Which the heroes fought, the races retreated: The elves erected the crystal barrier, the Dwarves dug deep into their mountains, the Humans sailed away, and the Pixies went underground. As years passed, the Pixies transformed the dark forlorn cave into a warm cheery home, everyone assumed that there was no life left above, content to stay in the caves forever. That is, until the Changelings arrived. Pixie scouts always said the lands above were devoid of life, but the apearance of the Changelings meant that life did, indeed, exist uptop. As the Queen, Ayani The Druidess, Decided she would venture forth alone and brave the world above. However, when she flitted out of the caves, she saw nothing but desolation as far as the eye could see. Gone were the flowers and the trees and everything else she remembered as a child. Saddened by the barren lands, Ayani began to cry. Such was her sorrow that her tears formed lakes and rivers and where her tears touched the ground, plants began to blossom. Seeing this miracle, other pixies emerged, and coaxed life back into the land. When Ayani passed, she left behind the Heartseed. With the royal family nurturing it, the Heartseed grew into the mighty world tree, the center of the Pixies world.
    The End
    But, also, according to the Free Realms The offical handbook and strategy guide, here's how the two palaces came to be:

Queen Valerian is the queen of Sanctuary and the ruler of all pixies scattered across Sacred Grove. She a direct descendent of Ayani, the legendary hero who founded the kingdom. Valerian's parents were the king and queen until someone poisoned them! The royal advisor; Geoffrey, blamed her sister, Princess Lavender; and the chugawugs that served as the royal bodyguards. Valerian listened to him, and exiled her own sister and all the chugawugs. Lavender was outraged. She snuck down to the underground chamber that held the sacred Heartseed, the source of the World Tree that was the royal palace. Lavender tore the Heartseed in half! Then she carried one half away to Briarheart, where she grew a dark version of the World Tree and named it Briarheart Palace. Lavender changed her name to Darkthorne after ayani's twin sister: Now she rules part of Sacred Grove from Briarheart Palace and plots revenge on her sister: Many of the chugawugs went with her because they still believe in their duty to protect the royal family. Others moved to Wugachug or took to a life of crime as thugawugs. Sacred Grove still trembles from the split in the royal family, and many worry about the war that could someday occur.

I underlined the important words to help you figure out the mystery on how sacred grove came to be.

So, the Pixie's World is Sanctuary now. I have another story. I made this one about a desendent of mine.
    She lived a long time ago, Possibly before or during the Binding. I found a diary in an old trunk about her. I discovered where she lived and want to know where she is now. When i finish this story, you'll know.
    Anastatia Acorn is the member of the Acorn family. I'll show you a list of the Acorns and their history

Anastaia Acorn: Honey-Blonde, blue-eyed 5-year-old pixie. She lived during the binding and may still live now. She wrote a diary when she was 7 and continued until i dont know. I then came and lived in the old, large wilds house, where i discovered the red leather diary. Some pages were tattered and ripped, but i could tell the story right away. She becomes a worker at the pet store with her sister.

Ayani Acorn: The pixie who made the land of Sacred Grove be what it is. She is the sister of Anastatia and a grandmother to Queen Valerian and her sister Princess Lavender (Darkthorne), who come later in the story. She looks like Anastatia but is 4 years older. She becomes a worker for a pet store with her sister.

Lilliana Acorn (Ma): Lilliana Acorn is the mother of Ayani and Anastatia. She believes that theres more to the family out there to come. She has the honey blonde hair of the girls, but green eyes. She becomes a Doctor in the story.

Leo Acorn (Pa): Leo Acorn is the father of Ayani and Anastatia. He has honey blonde hair and blue eyes, like Ayani and Anastatia. He becomes a builder in the story.

Gracie Acorn (Granny): Lilliana's mother and Ayani and Anastatia's Grandmother. She crochets and knits and sews the family's outfits from flower petals and leaves and whatever else is out there to use.

I looked around my Large Wilds House to reveal two trunks. They were wooden, painted yellow streaks around it. I looked and found a Yellow and Brown Key, and put into the chests' locks. The chests opened to reveal a Dusty, old history book written by Anastatia Acorn. I flipped to the first page and i read this Story which seemed to be by the Sister of Ayani. It mentions of some Dwarves and Elves and some humans and changelings. I'll write a History of FR Book in the story Section.

1st of jan 6:00
    Ma said the gleam council formed. I didn't know what that was until the Gloam took over. I found out that some pixies that lived outside destroyed the artifact, and thats why we are staying down here. I decided I'd paint some murals on stones to display in my home cave. I did paint quite a few. Ma found a notebook I can use to write the story. She told it and helped me write it. Pa even built a bookcase for each cave room. The Bookcases were made of Tree Bark, and lined with Leaves. Granny Acorn sew long red and gold colored rugs from Red Rose petals and gold string, and pa used trees and rope to make an entrance and exit. Ayani found a humongous rock and hung it in the cave. She made a waterfall from it and formed a beautiful underground swimming area. Pa used bark and rope to make bridges. I'm going to swim in there now, so i have to stop writing.

1st of jan, 7:20
    The water was warm! It seems the so called rock is actually a seed of some kind. Oh my, ayani went up there and discovered the barren lands. She cried and made the world again!! But the most magical sight. Where the "Huge Rock" Stood, a tree started to grow and grow and grow. We all went up and saw a huge door in the tree. We found a key by the door and opened it. Inside was a hallow room with a second floor. Granny started collecting more rose petals and sew more rugs and used purple petals for flags. Pa made a chair for a throne. They hung up the purple flags and put down the rugs. Ayani found some seeds and i carved some pots. We put the pots in the tree and the plants grew. The tree was amazing, we called it the Great Tree. Then more people came to sacred grove.

6th of Jan, 7:59

I cant believe its ayani's bday. I'm 7 and shes 11. Well, im going to go up and celebrate. I'll write more after.

6th of jan 9:00

Ayani's birthday was fantastic. Mother had made a delicious Chocolate cake with frosting and it was decorated to look like a large acorn. She got a beautiful doll dressed in a green leaf dress with matching shoes with pom-poms. It had beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes. Even one dressed in a tan colored dress that was printed with acorns with a matching head band to hold back its brown hair. Its brown eyes glimmered in the light. I found Ayani a beautiful, hand made dress that matches the doll's dress. I found out she named them Tink and Ailee (Pronounced ally). Well, bed time. Will write more ASAP.

7th of jan, 2:00

Have i got news. I'm going to have a little sister. Shes due February 1st. Ma chose the name Valerian. I think its a beautiful name. I'm so excited to be a big sister, but Anastatia isnt. It seems like she doesnt want me to be caring for her all the time without her help. I keep saying that i'd let her do some work, but it seems as if shes keeping a secret.

8th of jan, 4:00

Ma isnt feeling so well, she acts like its going to be twins. She'll be going to see Dr. Weeders soon, so she'll find out soon.

26th of jan 6:00

Sorry i havent been writing too much, February is coming soon, and i've been busy with the Campfire Scouts and caring for Ma, who isnt feeling well. When we went to Dr. Weeders', He said she was going to have twins!! I helped pick out another name and came up with Lavender. Valerian and Lavender seem like perfect names, don't you agree?? Oh, Ma wants a glass of milk, see you.

1st of February, 5:00

Finally! At the 1st of February, at approximatly 3:00, Valerian and Lavender Acorn were born. Valerian has the beautiful light blonde hair of me and ayani, and Lavender has the purplish hair that Granny acorn had a long time ago. They are sooo sweet. Can't wait to help Ma care for them when they leave the hospital.

4th of february- 9:00

Valerian and Lavender are finally at home. Pa hollowed some logs to make cribs for them. Can't wait to see whats next.
    Last edited by sammiebird101; 12-25-2011 at 06:21 PM.

gillego is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The Story of the Great Tree, and more Free Realms History.

How did you get those trunks in your Large Wilds House? Are they in every house? If they are I need to know where to find them. I hope you can answer my questions.

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

where are the trunks i would really like to know

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Hey Nik, how long have you had your large wilds house? Is this a true story? Did this take a long time to type?

The 1 and only,
    Claire ( AKA sissy)

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I think that after "So, the Pixie's World is Sanctuary now." the writers imagination took over at "i have another story." And what follows is the opening to further the world according to her own imagination... Nicely done too I would have to say XD
    Playing DCUO now

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Indeed so Grim.
    I have discoverd that a larg number of members on this site tend to take things literaly. Nikky was simply taking a little liberty with an incomplete story.

@ Nikky:
    Thanks for taking the time to post that here. It was nice to see that entire story posted here without the need to take another trip to the Caverns. I also enjoyed your creative take on the final section.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

@Gillego and Holy: The 'trunk' mentioned in my story is the chest that you can buy in coin shop.
    @Claire: It didnt take long to type. You see, i got my wilds house last year, maybe in october around spooktactular
    @grim:Thanks!
    @layla: Your welcome. glad you enjoyed my writing.

as for all of you i will continue the story.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

cheetaramon is offline Amateur Gamer

can;t wait to read more

Glad to hear that, Cheetaramon!!! I added some extras to the story. I'll be writing more sometime.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

Lol heres my version..Once there was a gaint tree..he was so giant that everyone died! the end
    Makarov...knows....Yuri...-Soaps last words.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast