Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zangetsu99 is offline Master Gamer

Default The Rose That Knows and The Oracle

okay it slipped my mind many times but when you fight in misty mountain at the and you learn about The Rose That Knows and the Oracle. What is that all about???
    I'm guessing something about Gloam and Gleam and in FR history and stuff. Anyone have ideas?
    Level 20 I dont remember. O_o
    "I'm not fighting because I want to win, I'm fighting because I have to win."

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Rose That Knows and The Oracle

I thought they just needed something to give Misty Mountains a background story. ._.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

WolfBlade is offline Amateur Gamer

I thought it was just to tell you some things agout the oracle and that danger aproches. Not sure?????

Zangetsu99 is offline Master Gamer

yeah nothing makes sense...... >_>
    Level 20 I dont remember. O_o
    "I'm not fighting because I want to win, I'm fighting because I have to win."

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I thought they just needed something to give Misty Mountains a background story. ._.
    That's what I thought, too.

sarahanderson3 is offline Newbie Explorer

Well, so far as I know, EVERYTHING in Free Realms has a history, but I must say, Misty Mountain is the most interesting. I'm sure the BIG question about Misty Mountain is. . .
    What was the Rose Who Knows talking about? I believe it says that there will be a great evil, blah blah blah, you will be the light shining in the darkness, it says that it saw it come to pass, and see you again in the future. . .maybe. Now, I have a TON of battle expierience, ( not to menion a lot more Free realms expierience as well ) but no battle has ended like that except Mugwort's Hollow, which also ends the same way. See you in the future they both say. But Mugwort turns you into a flower then disapears. Creepy, right?

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I NEVER understood that thing...

Quote Originally Posted by sarahanderson3 View Post
    Well, so far as I know, EVERYTHING in Free Realms has a history, but I must say, Misty Mountain is the most interesting. I'm sure the BIG question about Misty Mountain is. . .
    What was the Rose Who Knows talking about? I believe it says that there will be a great evil, blah blah blah, you will be the light shining in the darkness, it says that it saw it come to pass, and see you again in the future. . .maybe. Now, I have a TON of battle expierience, ( not to menion a lot more Free realms expierience as well ) but no battle has ended like that except Mugwort's Hollow, which also ends the same way. See you in the future they both say. But Mugwort turns you into a flower then disapears. Creepy, right?
    Best respond I've seen here. And it makes kind of sence..
    Last edited by Ella Sparkleflower; 05-04-2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

thezoom is offline Master Gamer

i think it has to do with the main storyline, when you finish chapter1 the queen's butler turns out to be evil and once you defeat him he tells you that he has a master and that his master is planning something big. i think we wil learn more about what the rose that knows was talking about when chapter2 comes out.

XboxLive Gamertag: beastin billy

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Yeah, what everyone else said.
    It IS probably just to give a background story, and is connected to the Chapter 1 Questline.
    Oh, and The Rose that Knows is the Oracle.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer

I was asking the same exact thing. the rose that knows seems very important, but all I can think of is that it sees you defeating the gloam council or something. They really need to do chapter 2.
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast