Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    spazking55 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Programmers Hangouts

Are there really programmer habgouts around Free Realms. If so I think I found one while swimming.

Attachment 1774
    Last edited by spazking55; 09-16-2010 at 04:33 PM.
    The Magic It Calls To Me!

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Programmers Hangouts

Yeah thats been there and its just decoration people like me have been on top too

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

sweet where was tht?
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

Its in seaside but its oob (out of bounds)

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

I love that little boat
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Saraneth is offline Amateur Gamer

I like going OOB because my friends are never on and I'm bored with all the jobs, plus I just love exploring far from the madding crowd. If there are admin hangouts, then a likely place would be a spot I nicknamed The Ampitheater.
    You can see it on the map; an OOB green spot just SW of the Wugachug badge, and it's a steeply sloping, semi-circular bowl-shaped grassy spot. Like most of the OOB areas, it's kinda boring, but new and different as well.

This is my theory on why people like to go OOB: It wasn't made for them. You need to watch your step and keep your head, or you'll fall in a pit or off a cliff or off the edge of the "universe". It's partially a representation of why people play video games: for a challenge with no REAL reward but personal satisfaction (real? Define real.). The difference is that the challenge is not controlled, not contrived. You can go where you want, do what you want, with the satisfaction that comes from white-hat gaming of the system. When you're OOB, it really is your world.

spazking55 is offline Pro Gamer

I love going out of bounds too! I don't know why it just seems fun to me and I love exploring the mountains.( I am level 20 adventurer)
    The Magic It Calls To Me!

North is offline Amateur Gamer

Ya... I go with my friends there it was a biiig party the people was everywhere!!!

Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Saraneth View Post
    I like going OOB because my friends are never on and I'm bored with all the jobs, plus I just love exploring far from the madding crowd. If there are admin hangouts, then a likely place would be a spot I nicknamed The Ampitheater.
    You can see it on the map; an OOB green spot just SW of the Wugachug badge, and it's a steeply sloping, semi-circular bowl-shaped grassy spot. Like most of the OOB areas, it's kinda boring, but new and different as well.

This is my theory on why people like to go OOB: It wasn't made for them. You need to watch your step and keep your head, or you'll fall in a pit or off a cliff or off the edge of the "universe". It's partially a representation of why people play video games: for a challenge with no REAL reward but personal satisfaction (real? Define real.). The difference is that the challenge is not controlled, not contrived. You can go where you want, do what you want, with the satisfaction that comes from white-hat gaming of the system. When you're OOB, it really is your world.
    Yeah, i went in lavender coast a bunch and it pretty much is flat but it is awesome! and ive noticed that green spot too, but ive never really took it into consideration...

Nicely said Saraneth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast