Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Title: The Out of Bounds Conspiracy + Research

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default The Out of Bounds Conspiracy + Research

It seems to me that the Referee's are always telling us to stay out of the Out of Bounds area because 'it is not meant for us'. If it is not meant for us then...
    is it meant for the Refs to hide out in. They say going out there can corrupt your character, and today I am going to prove that either true or false with a new character I have made who will test the OOB Zone. Also why I believe Referees hide out there is because if they really wanted to they could easily block out the Out of Bounds area by requesting it.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Maurice Dazzleray is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The Out of Bounds Conspiracy + Research

Well, maybe going there not only corrupts your character but also sets back work on that area. (idk this, just a suggestion). Now I don't know aout you but I want those areas out as quick as possible. Over all, I wouldn't recommend going to those "resricted" areas even if refs bug us about it constantly.

HadenSails is offline Explorer

This is a very smart theory- where else would they be?
    Not all of them are seen at the same time, so they have to have a secret base somewhere or another. xD

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

I think they tell you that so you stay out of the area so they can work on it. Wouldn't be hard to work on an area when there's tons of people in the way? And they can't shut down the servers because it sounds out of the question to shut down the whole game practiccally just to work on some cities nobody can enter, so they just put up the invisable walls to keep people out. That's my theory.

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Idk.................
    They just go there soo if there are people who are not listening and go there they will get suspended
    idk!!!!!

----

UtadaRulez is offline Amateur Gamer

out of bounds isnt meant for us to be there but i dont think you can get banned for going there.. i dont think you should go to any coming soon places though that could get you banned....
    Last edited by UtadaRulez; 07-30-2010 at 06:10 PM.
    Utada & Lenora Spiritwalker
    Mystic Mayhem PS3 Guild Leaders: Tr3s and Utada

lil styles01 is offline Banned

actualy, they arent OOB sence you cant see them, they have a sort of thing that turns you invisible, it most likely is a referee only or enforcer only item too. I can tell cause if you look up Referee or Enforcer in profile on FR, there are several referees invisible but you can see there outline, most likely not seen by us in game
    Last edited by lil styles01; 07-26-2010 at 10:26 AM.

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Re: The Out of Bounds Conspiracy + Research

Interesting I wanna see XD
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by lil styles01 View Post
    actualy, they arent OOB sence you cant see them, they have a sort of thing that turns you invisible, it most likely is a referee only or enforcer only item too. I can tell cause if you look up Referee or Enforcer in profile on FR, there are several referees invisible but you can see there outline, most likely not seen by us in game
    I think those refs are just people who wanted to pretend to be a referee and made them. Good theory, though.
    Allons-y.

feeble187 is offline Explorer

well they are working on the Sunstone Valley place... b/c they probably dont want ppl getting a sneak peak. plus, anyone remember that myth somewhere out of bounds, if you passed the ninja guy you would get banned? (i think he's the red ninja)
    well i think with that fake guy they're trying to scare ppl away (b/c a girl on youtube passed him [video named: Banned?] and she didn't get banned, otherwise she would've said.)
    That's my theory.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast