Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Title: New Details on Gloam Overlord : It's a girl?!

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default New Details on Gloam Overlord : It's a girl?!

According to the Sustone Valley comic book the overlord of gloam is a female. What could this mean? Is she related to Queen Valerian or Darkthorne? Why does she hate them so much?

Could she be a lost twin? Is she related to the Royal family? Why was she a skeleton? Could it be a dead family member looking for vengeance? Or is it an angry Gloam Council dead member?
    chase123456tan and Gagerz like this.

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Details on Gloam Overlord : It's a girl?!

My best idea on this is that she was a former Gloam Council member who may or may not have been killed during the "Surge" in the Sanctuary. She may be starting the council back with her army to reform the council and throw over the Royal Family in the Sanctuary and the one in Briarwood to avenge her late council. I'm thinking that will be the answer but there are MANY theories about this. To a somewhat extent she sounds like a vengeful character type! I mean most of her lines where about Gloams after all. And if you listen to the stories and the NPC's about the Gloam Council and stuff which adds to my curiousness about the Gloam Council and the Gleam Council (I think that's what its called). Also if she was a Skeleton it MIGHT have been a side effect from the "Surge" or she might have been killed due to the massive wave of energy is sent after their machine-thing was destroyed. And she might have been cursed since the Royal Family MUST have had magical abilities, and she was a bad family member or MAYBE even sister but was banished and forgotten from history. That is my Theory.
    Aradune likes this.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Interesting...

True story!

Tech Geargrinder is offline Amateur Gamer

While i am new to insiders i have been playing for about three years so i figured i would share what i think. We can all agree that this "gloam overlord" is female and that she has to be an important character. From what you can see of her arm in the comic it looks like shes wearing a robe similar to the ones that the gloam council is wearing in one mural. Anyway I think an important idea to bring up here is that we actually have no evidence that she is completely in charge of the gloam. What i mean is who's to say that she is only one member of an entire surviving gloam council? Thats what i figured when i first read the comic and i still think it's possible. I also want to bring up two other pieces of the gloam puzzle, the Gloam Agent card in tcg and Vale Of The Ancients. The boss at the end of Vale of The Ancients is a "mysterious stranger". The lore behind it is that while Sir Wellington was excavating some artifacts and she came in and kicked him (and possible friends) out as well as corrupted the artifacts and creatures in the vale. We know the gloam has a big thing for corrupting stuff, especially artifacts and innocent animals. One of these creatures was a corrupted wolf. The corrupted wolf looked incredibly similar to the gloam wolf from the gloam invasion. There were other animals in the vale that also looked like they were turned into gloam. The tcg card of Gloam Agent ( the awesome quote being " You didnt see me.... I wasn't here..... You didn't hear anything...") looks almost exactly the same as the mysterious stranger. The mysterious stranger and the gloam agent on the card are both female. On the gloam agent card the gloam agent's hands seem to be in gloves but they also look strange. Maybe she has skeleton hands under those gloves? My point is while unlikely it is possible this gloam agent. mysterious stranger, and powerful gloam figure in sunstone are all the same person.

~ " You didnt see me.... I wasn't here..... You didn't hear anything..."
    bunny girl, Yoshinator and Aradune like this.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Maybe since she is part of the Gloam, her power is literally sucking out her flesh? o.O Or maybe she died and came back from the grave. So many maybes I could say right now....

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Hmmmm I wonder..... Do we know if Zargolut is/was a female? Because you never find out what happens to him/her after they turn you into a cow. If its a girl it would support the theory that she came back from the dead and that she is the Gloam Agent, Mysterious Stranger, and the "Gloam Overlord".
    " You didnt see me.... I wasn't here..... You didn't hear anything..."

Katie Burngem is offline Amateur Gamer

I still believe she could have something to do with the Skullz. As the Gloam invasion led to the finding of Sunstone Valley and then the Skullz takeover, I have reason to believe that this ''Gloam Overlord'' could be in communication with the Skullz. I may be wrong, but there is no certain way to be sure. I do not read the comics so I may be very wrong, this theory is just what I believe to be true.
    ''The Gleam Council'' contains every creature (be it human, pixie or dwarf) so could it be that the ''Gloam Council'' contains a corrupt or evil specimen of each creature contained in Free Realms. However, we may be left to ponder and may not ever find out. Though we may be informed when they open this supposed "Pony Valley".

IGN: Toxic Pure
    All Servers Anytime! Add Me! Feel Free!

Zoro Muzi is offline Amateur Gamer

Why does it seem like all the free realm super powers are females Can the males have at least one?

The Daydreamer
    Found on dead servers, TCG advocate, "Dreams are the key to imigination." -The Daydreamer

Katie Burngem is offline Amateur Gamer

The males have the Halloween Rulers, e.g: The Pumpkin Prince, Lon and Jake Blackforest, Ed Sullenfangs and the other vampire...I forget.

IGN: Toxic Pure
    All Servers Anytime! Add Me! Feel Free!

Hmmmmmm..... Wish more people would contribute to this thread..... Anyway I still think there is an entire council in charge. Also it is implied if not stated within the in game comic that "she" came to him (the skullz leader) and gave him the power to beat the freewheelers. I'm pretty sure this implies that the gloam and skullz have been allies if not more since this event.
    Jduensing likes this.
    " You didnt see me.... I wasn't here..... You didn't hear anything..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast